You'll love Bliss by Edens Garden if you like Cheer by doTERRA.
Enliven your space with the invigorating and refreshing aroma of the Bliss Essential Oil Blend. It infuses joy and optimism into your home with its pure, potent formula.
Bliss blend includes essential oils of Orange, Clove, Star Anise, Lemon Myrtle, Nutmeg, Vanilla, Ginger, Cinnamon, and Zdravets to promote feelings of positivity and motivation. Diffuse it daily to help inspire and uplift.
Love Bliss? Try our other natural Bliss products!
Orange- Sweet (Citrus sinensis), Clove- Bud (Eugenia caryophyllata), Star Anise (Illicium verum), Myrtle- Lemon (Backhousia citriodora), Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans), Vanilla CO2 (Vanilla planifolia), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Cinnamon- Bark (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Zdravets (Geranium macrorrhizum)
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- The uplifting and mood-enhancing essential oil blend Bliss by Edens Garden is comparable to doTERRAs Cheer. Bliss contains many of the same oils as Cheer and is made with unadulterated, pure, therapeutic essential oils on the same level as doTERRAs blends. The most astounding difference is concerning the price of Edens Garden essential oils compared to doTERRA. Edens Garden strives to make its blends affordable without the MLM structure giving its customers the ease of buying without needing to pay either high prices for essential oil or membership fees.
- Bliss has a spicy yet peppery sweet aroma reminiscent of autumn months that can be used to promote feelings of joy, happiness, and lightheartedness. To promote a positive outlook, it can be diffused, made into a topical skin care cream, and used as a natural perfume. Its fresh and spicy aroma can reinvigorate your mood while inspiring you to move forward with both heart and mind.
- Bliss is a complex blend of Orange, Clove Bud, Star Anise, Lemon Myrtle, Nutmeg, Vanilla CO2, Ginger, Cinnamon Bark, and Zdravets essential oils that culminates in an amazingly warm aroma reminiscent of a cozy autumn day. It brings thoughts of baking before the holidays and visions of a warm fire to nestle in front of while taking a cat nap on a cold and cloudy, lazy day.
- There are many oils considered to have the ability to uplift the body, mind, and soul. In particular, light and refreshing Citrus such as sweet orange essential oil blended with floral oils such as Lavender can calm the mind, reduce anxiety, and aid with relaxing tension to uplift the spirit. On top of that, some spicy aromatics such as Ginger and Cinnamon Bark can spark your confidence and help you to be more adventurous. Herbal oils such as Lemon Myrtle can give the mind a refreshing and relaxed outlook. Vanilla, like a warm hug, will increase comfort and give reassurance, creating a joyful ambiance.
- There are numerous ways to use Bliss essential oil blend. Make into a topical skin care blend and moisturizer by diluting it with a carrier oil or unscented cream. Also apply it to pulse points during times of stress or when feeling your energy is off kilter. For safe dilutions see our chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically. This blend is also created for inhalation whether from an essential oil diffuser or from a personal essential oil inhaler to help energize when you have tasks that need tackling. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page. For a quick recipe, add 12 drops of Energy Boost to 1 oz of your favorite lotion base or carrier oil such as Jojoba, and apply to pulse points, breathing in its aroma deeply.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Need a little cheer? Write an encouraging verse or note and add a drop of Bliss. Read and inhale for a pick-me-up.
More from the blog: