Clear thinking is essential to a productive day, but when your synapses aren’t firing like they’re supposed to how do you move forward? Enter Concentration & Memory Essential Oil Blend, your solution to fighting off brain fog so you can stay on top of tasks.
Concentration & Memory combines the aromas of forest-like Cypress and Juniper Berry with fresh Lavender and Tangerine. When diffused or applied topically, this blend works to inspire and motivate with its uplifting aroma.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Concentration & Memory essential oil blend contains Blue Cypress which has a constituent called chamazulene - the reason this oil has a blue tint. Chamazulene can inhibit an enzyme in our system called CYP2D6 that is responsible for breaking down certain drugs such as Codeine. For prescribed drugs to be effective in our bodies, drugs such as codeine require activation by CYP2D6 for the medication to be effective. If you are actively taking codeine it would be wise to avoid any essential oils that contain chamazulene - any oils or oil blends that are blue in color from chamazulene including Cypress- Blue, Chamomile- German, and Blue Tansy.
- Certain essential oils have been shown to usher in clear thoughts and help relieve moments of brain fog and absentmindedness If you find that you have been overworking yourself combined with sitting at the computer all day leads. The overwork can lead you to suffer from lack of sleep which in turn causes focus and mental clarity issues. Gurjun balsam can aid the mind by reducing stress and anxiety, bringing on a calm disposition that can aid focus and memory. Blue Cypress can also support a serene mental state as well as inspire inner courage - bringing with it an ability to motivate and increase productivity. Juniper Berry can move stagnant energy, revitalizing the atmosphere - also aiding the release of built-up tension. Elemi supports the body and mind by giving the user a chance to take deep, cathartic breaths. If you would like to read more about other oils to help concentration, check out this blog post.
- There have been several research studies that have measured the effects of essential oils on memory. The results have been compelling - showing many essential oils that improve memory, focus and concentration. Essential oils tested against neurodegenerative disorders like Alzheimer's disease (AD) and dementia include Rosemary, Lavender, Peppermint, Black Pepper, etc. These studies have shown effectiveness as “multi-potent agents against neurological disorders with better efficacy, safety and cost-effectiveness.”
- Using an essential oil diffuser is an excellent use for Concentration & Memory essential oil blend to emit aromatics into the air so that you can inhale the benefits of the oils. We recommend using your diffuser according to the manufacturer's instructions. However, in general, 6-8 drops of Concentration & Memory blend should be more than enough for diffusing. Try setting your diffuser to work intermittently if it can automatically turn off after an hour or so.
- Our Concentration & Memory is perfect for anyone over the age of 2. With young children, we recommend making a superbly portable DIY Roll On blend with a 1% dilution of essential oils. Using a 10 ml roll-on, blend 1-2 drops of the essential oil blend into the vial and top with a carrier oil such as Fractionated coconut oil or Jojoba Oil. Label the vial Kid Safe Concentration & Memory and be sure to store it in a cool, dark place to preserve the ingredients and protect them against the sun. Your child can use the blend as often as needed by rolling it on pulse points or try rolling it on the palm of a hand, rubbing the hands together, and cupping hands over their nose breathing in deeply 4-5 times.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
DIFFUSE: Add 10 drops of Concentration & Memory essential oil blend per 100 ml of water to an Essential Oil Diffuser. Diffuse when brain fog strikes to help clear thoughts.
ON-THE-GO: Bring Concentration & Memory with you to school or the workplace by adding 10 drops to an Essential Oil Inhaler. Use whenever needed.