You'll love Deep Breath by Edens Garden if you like Breathe by doTERRA.
Experience the refreshing, minty aroma of Deep Breath Essential Oil Blend as you welcome in the start of warm weather. With a combination of Laurel Leaf, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Lemon, Ravintsara and Cardamom essential oils, Deep Breath can be applied topically or inhaled gently for optimal respiratory wellness. Enjoy the clear, bright, and balanced aroma of Deep Breath as your preferred companion.
Not sure which respiratory blend is right for you? Check out our blog on the differences here.
Love Deep Breath? Try our other natural Deep Breath products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Deep Breath is safe for dogs when used in a diffuser if pet safety guidelines are followed. We recommend diffusing in an open space room or in a room with the door open so your dog is free to leave if they are averse to the oil. Ensure there is ventilation, such as an open window. We don’t recommend applying essential oils to your dog, unless advised by an animal aromatherapist. Avoid using essential oils around puppies, pregnant animals and dogs with health issues.
- Some of the best essential oils for breathing are those found in our Deep Breath essential oil blend. These oils include Laurel Leaf, Eucalyptus oil, Peppermint oil, Tea Tree oil, Lemon, Ravintsara and Cardamom. Each of these oils promotes clear airways, cough assistance and restful sleep. These oils naturally contain 1,8- cineole, menthol, camphor and a-pinene which have been studied for their ability to support the respiratory tract. A cool and restorative respiratory blend, Deep Breath is a must-have for easy breathing.
- Deep Breath essential oil blend is an excellent choice for easy breathing. There are several ways to effectively use it, including 1.) Add 10 drops of Deep Breath per every 100 ml of water in an essential oil diffuser and diffuse it for 30 minutes on and 30 minutes off. 2.) Dilute 12 drops of Deep Breath in 2 tbsps of carrier oil and apply it topically to your chest and neck. 3.) Add 3 drops of Deep Breath in a heat-safe bowl of steaming water. Place the bowl on a table. Closing your eyes, place your face over the bowl and cover your head and the bowl with a towel to trap the steam. Inhale for at least 5 minutes.
- We don’t recommend casually ingesting essential oils of any brand for a few reasons. While there is a time and place for ingestion, essential oils are powerful enough to be effective when inhaled or used topically. Evidence shows that casual ingestion can lead to unwanted side effects. These include nausea, dizziness, headaches, stomach cramps and more. If you do wish to ingest essential oils, we recommend consulting with an aromatherapist.
- Essential oils can trigger asthmatic symptoms, especially if used at too strong a concentration. However, some essential oils may benefit people with respiratory conditions, including those found in our Deep Breath blend. If you have asthma, we recommend consulting with your doctor before using aromatherapy. We also suggest avoiding inhaling essential oil vapors directly and using a 1% dilution when applying essential oils topically. If you’re just starting with aromatherapy, we recommend inhaling a little Deep Breath and observing how it affects you before using it extensively.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Add 1-2 drops of Deep Breath to a bowl of steamy water. Sitting in a comfortable chair, close your eyes, place your face over the bowl and cover your head with a towel. Inhale for 5 minutes.
More from the blog: