Restore radiance, firm skin and give yourself a healthy-looking glow with Face Love. An expertly crafted formula that offers complete skin nourishment, this blend is a facial in a bottle.
Made with cutting-edge essentials like Frankincense absolute, Neroli and Egyptian Geranium, this blend was made to renew skin on a cellular level. Created as an all-purpose facial oil, Face Love is suitable for all skin types.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Essential oils that have an affinity for the skin mainly come from floral plants and resin-gifting trees. Think of a flower's dedication to being beautiful as well as their ability to attract pollinators to help spread its species far and wide and then relate that to our desire to be just as beautiful and flourishing. It’s no wonder then that Face Love essential oil blend was formulated with flowers in mind. Neroli, Geranium- Egyptian, Rose and Clary Sage take center stage in this blend. They are softened by the resinous and wood essential oils known for their ability to heal such as Frankincense, Copaiba and Cedarwood.
- Depending on whether your eczema is due to allergies to topical or inhaled irritants that cause eczema reactions or just due to sensitive skin that has no allergic associations, we highly recommend performing a skin patch test on the inner arm when using a new essential oil topically before using it on the entire face. If there is no reaction in the form of redness or hives or itchy skin, you are free to use it topically, but try it in very low dilutions, 1% or 5-6 drops max blended with an unscented cream or carrier oil. Check out our dilution guide to understand how much essential oil to use in a blend.
- Face Love is packed with essential oils that have an affinity to reduce irritation and blemishes on the face. The oils that makeup Face Love have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and skin regenerative properties making it a go-to blend for any skin issues that need tackling. Try it for reducing redness and to resolve irritation. You won't go wrong with this loving skin blend that will add moisture where needed and even out oily skin.
- Steaming your face at home is an easy DIY treat to give yourself without ever having to leave the comfort of your home. The benefits for this method include soothing irritated skin, cleansing and purifying the pores, releasing any bacteria and improves circulation. To do a facial steam, wash your skin with a gentle exfoliation, find a comfy spot to do the steam and place the glass or ceramic bowl there, bring water to a boil, pour the water into the bowl, add your essential oils (1-2 drops of a blend is plenty), close your eyes and drape a towel over your head and sit for 5-10 minutes.
- All of the oils in Face Love will help to give your skin a glowing and luminous appearance. From the resin oils of Copaiba and Frankincense to the ever trusty Cedarwood, and the flowers that let us emulate their beauty. Geranium- Egyptian in particular in this blend is a marvelous oil to help ward off blemishes and potentially reduce discoloration of the skin.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
OIL SERUM: Combine 6 drops Face Love with 1 oz of Kukui Nut carrier oil. Apply to face morning and night as the last step in your skincare routine, or before applying sun protection.
GUA SHA: Gua sha is a massage that helps boost circulation and reduce inflammation. Use a gua sha tool alongside the Face Love oil serum to improve complexion and promote glowing skin.