Tap into that extra spark of energy with Good Morning synergy blend. A blend formulated to galvanize and inspire, Good Morning can help you claim that extra pep in your step to tackle the day. If you’re prepping for a job interview or simply looking for extra confidence, wear Good Morning before you head out.
Any feelings of doubt or reluctance can dissipate with a few swipes of Good Morning Roll-On. Just as our Good Night synergy blend helps usher in relaxation, our Good Morning blend can supercharge your day.
Good Morning is an energizing mix of Peppermint, Clementine, Coriander Seed, Basil, Yuzu, Melissa, Lime, Orange, Rosemary and Vanilla CO2 essential oils. Diluted to 10% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Love Good Morning? Try our other natural Good Morning products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- There are some spectacular ways to use Good Morning essential oil roll-on blend, especially when in need of a little energy. 1.) Massage in the oil from the roll-on onto pulse points of the neck, wrists and temples. 2.) Roll the blend onto the sternum and neck area and massage in gently. 3.) For mental clarity, roll a little of the oil on both palms, cup the hands over the nose and mouth and breathe in the oil deeply 4-5 times. 4.) place a dab of the oil under the nose.
- This pure essential oil blend that contains rosemary oil and peppermint oil topped with hints of citrus and herbs can be used in the morning and be advantageous for mental clarity, anxiety, nervous tension and restlessness. It can also be invigorating when added to your morning routine and give you the perkiness you need to get the day rolling. It will add a little bit of happiness if you roll a little of the oil onto pulse points of the neck, temples and wrists in the mornings to reduce grogginess.
- There are several ways to effectively use Good Morning roll-on blend including 1.) Massage the roll-on onto pulse points of the neck, wrists and temples. 2.) Massage the roll on into the breast bone (sternum) so that the oil remains under your nose for the day. 3.) Roll a little of the oil on both palms, cup the hands over the nose and mouth and breathe in the oil deeply 4-5 times. Repeat as needed for mental focus and clarity.
- All of our essential oil roll-ons have an approximate shelf life of two years when following recommended storage guidelines. Since oils decay with oxidation, we recommend storing oils in a cool, dry and dark area. Refrigerating oils is an efficient way to keep oils fresh as it meets all three of these requirements. We suggest placing oils in a bag or container in the fridge, so your food doesn’t begin to taste like essential oils. Be sure to also keep the cap twisted tightly to avoid evaporation and exposure to air.
- Good Morning essential oil roll-on blend contains a base of Fractionated Coconut carrier oil and a 10% blend of Good Morning roll-on blend some of which are phototoxic. Out of this blend are Clementine and Lime and Yuzu which are cold pressed essential oils that have phototoxic effects on the skin. These oils are cold pressed rather than steam distilled. If using these oils on sun exposed skin, it’s recommended to avoid sun exposure for 12-24 hours.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.