Healing Massage is a de-stress blend that helps to aid emotional and physical realignment. Balancing the mind and body while offering deep relaxation, the therapeutic benefits are plentiful, giving you what you need at the end of a challenging day.
Putting to use grounding and centering essential oils of Frankincense and heart softening Rosewood, you will feel nourished when muscle tension rolls away. This blend further combines White Spruce and Blue Tansy to get you through tough times and transport you to another realm.
Love Healing Massage! Try our other natural Healing Massage products!
*Formerly known as Align
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Healing Massage essential oil blend offers several benefits. When used topically, it can promote the appearance of healthy skin. In massage, Healing Massage soothes sore muscles. Diffused, Healing Massage uplifts and creates a meditative atmosphere. However, Healing Massage’s primary benefits are alleviating inflammation and pain.
- Healing Massage is safe for dogs when used in a diffuser if pet safety guidelines are followed. We recommend diffusing in an open space room or in a room with the door open so your dog is free to leave if they are averse to the oil. Ensure there is ventilation, such as an open window. We don’t recommend applying essential oils to your dog, unless advised by an animal aromatherapist. Avoid using essential oils around puppies, pregnant animals and dogs with health issues.
- Healing Massage can be mixed with any carrier oil for topical use. If using Healing Massage for skin care, we suggest diluting it in Oat oil, Moringa oil or Fractionated Coconut oil. For massage, combine Healing Massage oil with a slow absorbing carrier oil such as Pomegranate Seed, Castor or Tamanu oil. If using Healing Massage for inflammation, combine with Prickly Pear Seed or Cucumber Seed. If you have skin sensitivity, perform a skin patch test before using Healing Massage extensively.
- Healing Massage is a grounding blend that promotes harmony through its blissful aroma. One drop goes a long way towards feeling whole again. If you are experiencing anxiety, add 10 drops of Healing Massage per every 100 ml of water while practicing meditation or prayer. It is also effective in balancing emotions when diluted and applied to the body. The next time you’re experiencing anxiety, take a deep breath and inhale Healing Massage.
- Healing Massage essential oil blend is a grounding oil that can effectively be used in an essential oil diffuser for a variety of purposes. When diffused, Healing Massage can help to balance emotions and alleviate feelings of anxiety. In meditation and prayer, Healing Massage creates a grounded and peaceful atmosphere. To diffuse, add 10 drops of Healing Massage per every 100 ml of water in an active water diffuser. For longer diffusion, add Healing Massage to a passive diffuser such as the Ceramic Bloom diffuser.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
MASSAGE OIL: Create a Healing Massage oil by combining 18 drops with 1 oz of Oat oil. Use the massage oil to rub out tension and aches, with the help of a Massage Therapist.
JOINT RESET: Combine 30 drops Healing Massage with 1 oz of Avocado oil. Massage into the affected area for relief.
More from the blog: