As women, we’re often told to dread menopause and thus we don’t look forward to what’s in store for us once we reach middle age. It’s high time we flipped the script, so we created Me-No-Pause so you can look forward to whatever life may bring.
A blend of herbal Clary Sage, sophisticated Neroli and sweet Rose, Me-No-Pause is as soothing to the senses as it is to the body. Expertly formulated, this blend contains aromatics that have been aiding women’s health for centuries. It works swiftly to aid symptoms and discomforts such as hot flashes, chills, mood swings and more. So enjoy life to the fullest with Me-No-Pause.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Women expect to dread menopause and the years that surround it making it difficult to imagine enjoying the lovely middle age years. With Me-No-Pause essential oil blend you can brush aside those stereotypes and look forward to whatever life may bring. Try using this blend in various ways to find the best option for you. 1) Diffuse according to your diffusers manufacturer instructions. 2. Topical: Combine 15-18 drops of Me-No-Pause and 1 oz of carrier oil and massage onto pulse points, sternum and shoulders. 3) Spray: make yourself a DIY 4 oz spray bottle. Refresh yourself with a few spritzes of this helpful DIY. Combine 18 drops of Me-No-Pause with 1 tablespoon of 190-proof grain alcohol in a 2 oz glass spray bottle. Let sit for a few hours then fill to the brim with distilled water. Shake to combine and spray onto skin when you need a refresh.
- Several aromatic oils have been recommended for studies as phytoestrogens because they include components related to the sex hormones. Some of these oils have similar structures and functions such as Clary Sage. It was found that “aromatherapy massage improved hot flushes, depression and pain in climacteric women.” Further, many clinical studies have revealed the therapeutic benefits of aromatherapy in relieving anxiety and stress, reducing pain, enhancing alertness, and inducing relaxation by stimulating endorphin production.” Essential oils that have this effect on the body and mind include Neroli, Ho Wood, Gurjun Balsam, Spearmint and Rose Otto.
- There have been a number of research studies conducted to test the abilities of essential oils to relieve issues of early menopause and menopause hot flash symptoms, chills, night sweats, mood swings and more. It was found that using certain oils and in particular Rose and Neroli for topical massages once a week with evening primrose oil for 8 weeks was effective in alleviating the symptoms of menopause including hot flushes, pain, and depression.
- We love to recommend using Me-No-Pause to help cool down the body during hot flashes. 1) Combine 15-18 drops of Me-No-Pause and 1 oz of carrier oil OR 2) if you love a bath, add 10 drops of the blend to 2 cups of epsom salts and a ½ cup of baking soda to a warm bath to cool the body off and return to equilibrium. 3) Another option is to make yourself a DIY 4 oz spray bottle. Refresh yourself with a few spritzes of this helpful DIY. Combine 18 drops of Me-No-Pause with 1 tablespoon of 190-proof grain alcohol in a 2 oz glass spray bottle. Let sit for a few hours then fill to the brim with distilled water. Shake to combine and spray onto skin when you need a refresh.
- You should employ the use of Me-No-Pause essential oil blend a few times a day for at least 8 weeks to reap the benefits of the cooling from hot flashes, the stress relief and to improve sleep quality during this seemingly endless period in a woman's life. Try blending it into a 1 oz massage oil with a pump and blend 10 drops with a carrier oil of your choice and massage onto pulse points, sternum and shoulders when needed.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
COOL DOWN: Combine 6 drops of Me-No-Pause and 1 oz of carrier oil. Add a few drops of the mixture to lukewarm bathwater to cool the body off and return to equilibrium.
REFRESH: When you’re feeling out of wack, refresh with a few spritzes of this helpful DIY. Combine 18 drops of Me-No-Pause and 1 tablespoon of 190-proof grain alcohol in a 2 oz glass spray bottle. Let sit for a few hours then fill to the brim with distilled water. Shake to combine and spray onto skin when you need a refresh.