Put a smile on your face with the positively joyful aroma of Mood Boost. An off-day is no match for the cheerful aroma of zesty Lime and Ginger, sweet Ylang Ylang, Tuberose and more. Diffuse Mood Boost whenever you need a sprinkle of joy and a dash of fun.
*Formerly known as Imagine
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Many essential oils can help to bring a positive mood and brighten your outlook. Citrus undeniably brings some sunshine into your life to the grounding and centering abilities of sandalwood, cedarwood and gurjun balsam, these uplifting essential oils can have an impact on your mental health and how your brain reacts to situations that may normally bring you down by turning your life right side up and alleviating the emotions that may normally put you in a spiral.
- Essential oils can help alleviate symptoms of stress and anxiety, soothe the nervous system, combat inflammation in the body and promote relaxation as well as alleviate depression. By inhaling certain essential oils, this act can be mood boosting by balancing hormones produced by your body to assist with normalizing your emotions.
- We often recommend using a diffuser intermittently. This means that you can turn it on for 30-60 minute intervals and take hour long breaks between diffusing sessions. It becomes a safer and much more effective way than continuously diffusing because our nervous system can begin to disregard the input after a certain amount of time. To keep essential oils working for you, it’s best to take little breaks.
- Most essential oils that help with mood have an effect on the Limbic System in the brain. The sense of smell has a direct path to the limbic system and is the only sense that doesn’t have to go through a neural network before acting on the brain (as opposed to the sense of touch or taste). The Limbic system has several small hormonal centers, one, in particular, is called the Amygdala. This little organ has a huge impact on emotions and memory. By inhaling essential oils, you are directly affecting your emotions and emotional memory through this little almond-shaped mass.
- Mood Boost has an all-around aromatic that is at once woodsy and mossy with a gentle but rich floral element. Combining the freshness of Lime with the zing of Ginger, It offers its fresh and bright outlook and then mellows over into its deep and floral notes. Vanilla and Damiana follow up behind the other scents to give this blend its ever-so-subtle slight bitter-sweetness.