Take a trip to the seaside without ever leaving your home with Ocean Breeze essential oil blend. Like a walk along the coastline, this blend is crisp and invigorating.
The transformative aroma of tropical Coconut, sweet Lime and fresh Lemon uplift and offer hope with every inhale. Diffuse it or wear it to enjoy it throughout the day.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- In the question of particular oils, not one will smell like the ocean breeze but if you take yourself back to days spent on the beach in summer, memories of coconut and citrus and floral aromatics infuse the air. Our Ocean Breeze essential oil blend captures all these aromas and more. With hints of Fir and Neroli, Cedarwood and Rhododendron, your sense of smell will bring back memories of warm summer days with a bright sun and banana boat tanning oil.
- We are proud and happy to say that there are absolutely no adulterants included in the crafting of Ocean Breeze essential oil nor any other essential oil or blends made by Edens Garden. The ingredients in Ocean Breeze are handcrafted with pure and therapeutic essential oils.
- Depending on your diffuser, we prefer to recommend consulting the manufacturer instructions of the device you own. However, for a 100 ml diffuser we recommend 6-8 drops of essential oils is generally the correct rule of thumb to follow when diffusing essential oils in your home or office.
- We all know water and oil dont mix. To make a DIY room spray, blend 35 drops of Ocean Breeze with 2 Tablespoons of 190 proof grain alcohol in a 4 oz glass spray bottle with sprayer. Let this blend sit for up to 24 hours. Top off the bottle with distilled water and shake well to combine. Use as often as needed. Dont have grain alcohol? Try using witch hazel instead and just be sure to shake the bottle each time before use to disperse the essential oils.
- This blend was handcrafted with nostalgia in mind. Nostalgia for long lost summer days and walks along the coastline. Nostalgia for the summer aromas of tanning lotions and coconuts, citrus and refreshing, clean air. This blend will also help lift your spirits, turn around sour moods, center your mind and ground your feet.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
CAR FRESHENER: Try the Aromaride Car Diffuser. Add 5-15 drops of Ocean Breeze to the wick provided and insert it into the diffuser. Alternatively, add these essential oils to the Mio Mist Portable Diffuser and use it on your next commute.
LINEN REFRESH: In a 2 oz glass spray bottle, combine 30 drops Ocean Breeze and 1 tablespoon of 190-proof grain alcohol. Let sit for a few hours, then top off with distilled water and shake well. Spray onto an inconspicuous corner of linen before using it profusely.