Take a trip to the seaside without ever leaving your home with Ocean Breeze essential oil roll-on. Like a walk along the coastline, this blend is crisp and invigorating.
The transformative aroma of tropical Coconut, sweet Lime and fresh Lemon uplift and offer hope with every inhale. Diffuse it or wear it to enjoy it throughout the day.
Diluted to 5% in Fractionated Coconut oil, Ocean Breeze roll-on is ready to be used topically.
Ocean Breeze is also offered as an essential oil blend.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- In the question of particular oils, not one will smell like an ocean or sea breeze but if you take yourself back to days spent on the beach in summer, memories of coconut and citrus and floral aromatics infuse the air. Our Ocean Breeze roll-on blend is blended to capture all of these aromas and more. With hints of Fir and Neroli, Cedarwood and Rhododendron, your sense of smell will bring back memories and put a smile on your face of warm summer days with a bright sun and banana boat tanning oil.
- Edens Garden Ocean Breeze roll-on is a combination of Fractionated Coconut carrier oil blended with 5% Ocean Breeze essential oil blend. We are extremely proud and happy to relay to you that none of the pure and therapeutic essential oils that we carry contain adulterants. This includes the oils that are crafted to make Ocean Breeze roll-on and its counterpart essential oil blend. Rest assured that the ingredients in Ocean Breeze roll-on are handcrafted with purity and 100% natural goodness.
- Our Ocean Breeze roll-on is a prediluted blend of Fractionated Coconut carrier oil with a 5% dilution of Ocean Breeze essential oil blend. It contains both Bergamot and Lemon essential oils. If these oils are applied to sun-exposed skin they may have the potential of exacerbating a painful sun burn so it is highly recommended to avoid the sun for 12-24 hours after application.
- All of our essential oil roll-ons have an approximate shelf life of two years when following recommended storage guidelines. Since oils decay with oxidation, we recommend storing oils in a cool, dry and dark area. Refrigerating oils is an efficient way to keep oils fresh as it meets all three of these requirements. We suggest placing oils in a bag or container in the fridge, so your food doesn’t begin to taste like essential oils. Be sure to also keep the cap twisted tightly to avoid evaporation and exposure to air.
- This blend was handcrafted with nostalgia in mind. Nostalgia for long lost summer days and walks along the coastline. Nostalgia for the summer aromas of tanning lotions and coconuts, citrus and refreshing, clean air. Due to the Citrus and floral oils in this blend it will help lift your spirits, turn around sour moods, center your mind and ground your mind, body and soul.