An all-around great blend for refreshing spaces, adding pops of fresh aroma to linens and turning your home into a haven. This Smells Amazing elevates and enhances.
Beautiful, cozy and fresh with notes of fresh Bergamot and soft Vanilla, there was no better way to describe this blend. It’s simply amazing. Diffuse it or add it in a DIY spray to use it anywhere and everywhere.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- There may be as many opinions out there as there are people on what the best smellling essential oils are. Each of us have our own triggers, memories and preferences that can recall a faded memory, transport us to a certain time in our lives or just give us something new we didnt realize we would love. In this case, This Smells Amazing has notes of floral, wisps of citrus, sweet snippets of Vanilla and if you can wait for it base notes that are both deep, heavy and earthy that help to ground and offer solace.
- It is not recommended to use This Smells Amazing topically to your dog or any other pets. However, you can safely use an essential oil diffuser with this blend as long as your pet has the option to leave the room if so desired. For further pet safety guidelines, we recommend picking up a copy of Kristen Leigh Bell’s book Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals or joining an animal aromatherapy Facebook group. If you would like to read more on our blog, try this article. When diffusing any essential oils, ensure there is proper ventilation and that your pet can leave the room if desired. If in doubt, ask a vet with aromatherapy experience for safety guidelines for your pet, or avoid essential oil use around your pet altogether.
- If you like making aromatherapy scented candle recipes, try blending 10-15 drops of This Smells Amazing per ounce of wax. Gently warm your heat-safe candle containers before transferring the melted wax mixture - this way the wax adheres to the container properly. Add a wick, then pour the wax to fill the container.
- This Smells Amazing makes a nourishing addition to any skincare routine. However, it should be noted that it contains many citrus essential oils that are phototoxic. For this reason please dilute This Smells Amazing to 1% maximum dilution by adding tops 6 drops in 1 oz of carrier oil such as Jojoba oil. Apply in the morning before sunscreen application and at night. Any dilition over 1% we suggest to avoid the sun for 24 hours after application. For massage oil, dilute to 2% by combining 12 drops of This Smells Amazing in 1 oz of Fractionated Coconut oil. You can also try a Roll On blend and use it as a natural perfume on your pulse points at your wrists, neck and behind the ears. We also highly propose that anyone trying new oils for the first time topically, perform a skin patch test to rule out any skin irriation.
- There are a number of reasons for why and when to use this blend. 1.) Use this blend to help aromatically refresh your home space or to add a warm crisp aroma to linens. 2.) It makes a great addition to a bathroom spray to reduce unwanted odors. 3.) Magically uplift and enhance moods to steer the direction of family discourse. 4.) Add to spritz to a letter you are sending a loved one.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
DEODORIZE: Add 10 drops of This Smells Amazing per 100 ml of water in your Essential Oil Diffuser, and diffuse to rid unwanted odors and scents.
BOOKMARK: Add a few drops of This Smells Amazing to a leather bookmark to upgrade your reading experience. Alternatively, gift your scented bookmarks to the readers in your life.