Stomach aches can attack for a lot of reasons: sickness, a unique combination of food for lunch or a bumpy car ride. This blend was intentionally formulated with Ginger, Lemon, Lavender, Petitgrain, Sweet Orange, Spearmint, Roman Chamomile, German Chamomile and Vanilla CO2 to help bring aid when those tummy troubles strike!
Love Tummy Aid? Try our other natural Tummy Aid products!
Discover our entire collection of OK For Kids essential oil blends here.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- To use Tummy Aid for tummy troubles, dilute it to 1% for children 2 - 5 years old by combining 6 drops of Tummy Aid and 1 ounce of carrier oil. For older children, dilute to 2% by combining 12 drops of Tummy Aid and 1 ounce of carrier oil. Apply the mixture to the abdomen in a circular motion. Tummy Aid is also effective for adults and can be diluted to 3%.
- Tummy Aid essential oil blend is a combination of soothing aromatics which offer benefits toward healthy digestion. It contains Ginger, Lavender, Petitgrain, Sweet Orange, Spearmint, Roman Chamomile, German Chamomile, Vanilla and Lemon oil. Expertly formulated to support the digestive system, this blend is a staple of the medicine cabinet. What’s more, you can rest assured that our essential oils are sourced sustainably and ethically from the best farms and distilleries around the globe. Additionally, each oil is GC/MS tested and analyzed to ensure the highest quality and purity.
- The best essential oils for digestion are those found in our Tummy Aid essential oil blend. Tummy Aid is a soothing combination of Ginger, Lavender, Petitgrain, Sweet Orange, Spearmint, Roman Chamomile, German Chamomile, Vanilla and Lemon oil. Studies have shown that both Lemon and Ginger reduce nausea. Sweet Orange and Chamomile have been used to alleviate upset stomachs throughout history. Oils containing menthol, such as Spearmint, have been used in various studies on natural remedies for IBS treatment.
- We do not suggest ingesting essential oils of any brand unless consulting with an aromatherapist. Luckily, essential oils are powerful enough to be effective when applied topically or inhaled. The most effective way to obtain Tummy Aid essential oil’s benefits is by performing an abdominal massage and applying the oil along your digestive system. Please note that many may suggest ingesting essential oils, but research shows that casual ingestion may lead to unwanted side effects. These include stomach irritation, dizziness, headaches and nausea among other things.
- Tummy Aid essential oil is best applied topically. For soothing digestive relief, use Tummy Aid essential oil blend in the following ways 1.) For kids ages 2- 5, dilute 6 drops of Tummy Aid in 2 tbsps of carrier oil and apply to your abdomen and along your digestive tract. 2.) Additionally, apply Tummy Aid to pulse points. 3.) Inhale Tummy Aid before and after a meal by adding 10-15 drops to an essential oil inhaler.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Dilute to 1% in a carrier oil or scent free lotion base and apply to the tummy area in a clockwise circular motion. If car sickness strikes, try using Tummy Aid in the Edens Garden car diffuser or apply a few drops in a personal inhaler or on a tissue.
More from the blog: