Super Easy Ways to Add Body Oils to Your Beauty Routine
If you’ve been apart of the EG community for any amount of time, you’ve probably caught on to the fact that we’re obsessed with thebody oil collection. And who could blame us? Each carefully crafted body oil comes with a wide range of benefits to match their versatility. Not to mention they’re vegan, cruelty-free and abundant in vitamins and key-fatty acids. And today we want to count the ways body oils can boost your beauty routine. Not only do these uses pack real results, they’re also super easy to do and won’t add time to your daily routine. If you’re a long-time fan of body oils or have yet to scratch the surface, these easy routines are sure to become a mainstay in your beauty routine.
- Nails: Our hands are our greatest tools, and it can show when our nails break and become brittle. The nourishing, vitamin-rich oils in EG’s line of body oils may be just what your nails need to return to a healthy, strong state. Simply take any body oil, pump a small amount into your fingertips and rub the oil into your nails and cuticles. Do this daily as part of your normal beauty routine.
- Hair Mask: If you suffer from dry hair and split ends, it might be time for a hair mask. Let our body oils restore shine and volume to your dry, flat locks. To do so, take a body oil (might we suggestFrench Lavender Sage?) and apply it to your hair from roots to ends, avoiding the scalp. Your hair should be covered but not dripping in oil. Pin your hair up or cover it with a shower cap, and let it sit for 10-20 minutes before washing your hair with a sulfate-free shampoo.
- Shaving Cream: While you’re in the shower or tub, switch out your shaving cream for natural, toxin-free body oil.Tangerine Jasmine body oil is especially great for softening up hair follicles and prepping your skin for easy hair removal, thanks to nourishing oils ofLavender,Copaiba,Patchouli and more.
- DIY Body Oil + Bath Salt Scrub: Make your own shower scrub by combining one of EG’s bath salts and body oil.Good Night,Lavender Magnolia andYuzu Cannabliss each come in a bath salt and body oil, creating a match made in skincare heaven. Use equal parts body oil and bath salt to craft your scrub. And no need to use exact proportions — this is asuper easy beauty routine, after all.
- Moisturizer: Probably our favorite ways to use our body oils, and one of the easiest, is as a moisturizer. If you haven’tswitched out your lotion for a body oil, now’s the time. Our base ofCamellia Seed,Apricot Kernel,Coconut andSafflower in each body oil helps to quench parched skin while initiating cell turnover, leaving you with glowing, beautiful skin. Not to mention our body oils are made with 100% pure, natural ingredients. What more can you ask for in a moisturizer?
- Perfume:Beautiful...elegant...captivating. These are just a few words customers have used to describe the aroma of our body oils, and we couldn’t agree more. And we’ll let you in on a little secret: you can take your favorite aroma to the next level by layering a body oil with ournatural perfumes. Find your perfect pair inLavender Magnolia,Rose Bergamot,Vanilla Sandalwood andXOXO body oil and perfume.
Got to have all of the body oil tips and tricks? Find some of our best body oil uses here:
Grab The Essentials Here:
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.