Top 5 Tips For Using The Diamond Diffuser
Tricks of the trade. Insider info. Whatever you call it, it amounts to a shortcut. Oftentimes, learning these things requires time and experience. Being that we just released the new Diamond Diffuser, you haven’t had a lot of one-on-one time with it. That said, we think you deserve some quick tips to help you get the most out of your diffuser right out of the box! So, what do you say we take a shortcut to your new Diamond Diffuser?
Top 5 Tips For Using Your Diamond Diffuser
- After each use, pour out all of the remaining liquid, dry each part and store the Diamond Diffuser in a cool, dry area.
- Remember, the Diamond Diffuser will not work without water. The diffuser will automatically shut-off when it is out of water. If the Diamond Diffuser isn’t turning on, be sure to check the water reservoir first.
- The amount and intensity of mist produced by the Diamond Diffuser will vary, but this is typical and should not be a cause for concern.
- Water type, humidity, temperature, wind and air quality can all affect the Diamond Diffuser. Take these factors into account when using your diffuser.
- We recommend cleaning the Diamond Diffuser every time you change oils. Essential oils are corrosive and, over time, can create buildup on the diffuser’s parts.
Diffusing is perhaps the most efficient way to spread the joy of aromatherapy. These five tips should give you a head start in getting the most out of your new Diamond Diffuser. We also offer a variety of other powerful diffusers as well.
Have a question you’d like answered or a tip you’d like to share? Drop us a line in the comment below!