We hope you love your body for all of its curves (or lack of) because your uniqueness is entirely your own and you have every right to be proud. Aphrodisiac can enhance sensual and sexual energy so you can enjoy what the good Lord gave you. Its captivating aroma invigorates the senses while stimulating a steamy magnetism. Have a little fun with it, go a little wild.
Aphrodisiac is a provocative blend of Lavender, Sweet Orange, Tangerine, Litsea, Copaiba, Vetiver, Clove Bud, Amyris, Lime, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Geranium, Damiana, Jasmine and Rose. Made with care from our top-quality oils and, as always, Edens Garden essential oils are never diluted or mixed with additives.
Love Aphrodisiac Essential Oil Blend? Try other natural Aphrodisiac products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Some of the best-known aphrodisiacs include those found in our Aphrodisiac essential oil blend. Aphrodisiac is a provocative blend of Lavender, Sweet Orange, Tangerine, Litsea, Copaiba, Vetiver, Clove Bud, Amyris, Lime, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Geranium, Damiana, Jasmine and Rose. One Aphrodisiac user remarks, “It definitely sets the mood.” Essential oils with aphrodisiac properties are said to reduce stress, uplift, boost energy and appeal to the beholder. In other words, Aphrodisiac essential oil blend is sure to set the mood right.
- Aphrodisiac oil is used for enhancing libido and assisting with sexual dysfunction. There are several ways to get the most out of Aphrodisiac essential oil, including 1.) Create a massage oil by combining 12 drops of Aphrodisiac and 1 oz of carrier oil. Use this mixture in a romantic massage to help set the mood and stir up arousal. 2.) Create a love-filled ambiance by diffusing Aphrodisiac. 3.) Make an Aphrodisiac spray by combining 1 tbsp of 190-proof grain alcohol and 12 drops of Aphrodisiac essential oil blend. Then add 1.5 oz of distilled water and transfer to a 2 oz glass spray bottle. Shake well to combine and spray onto sheets and pillowcases.
- Ylang Ylang essential oil, as well as other male libido stimulants, can be found in Aphrodisiac essential oil blend. When blended with other aphrodisiac essential oils, Ylang Ylang’s benefits are maximized and enhanced. To use Ylang Ylang for libido, dilute Aphrodisiac essential oil blend and create a massage oil. Combine 20 drops of Aphrodisiac in 2 oz of carrier oil. Once you have your massage oil prepared, offer your partner a stress-relieving massage to help release inhibitions.
- Oils of Jasmine, Sweet Orange and Ylang Ylang are universal aphrodisiacs when used effectively. These oils were all formulated into our powerfully attractive Aphrodisiac essential oil blend. This blend can enhance sensual and sexual energy so you can enjoy what the good Lord gave you. Its captivating aroma invigorates the senses while stimulating a steamy magnetism. It may go without saying, but Aphrodisiac is a remarkable blend.
- Aphrodisiac bath salts are a great DIY and thoughtful bridal shower gift. To create your own, add 12 drops of Aphrodisiac to 2 oz of carrier oil. Then add ¼ cup of Epsom salt and a ¼ cup of baking soda. Additionally, you can sprinkle in a few dried rose petals or lavender buds. Stir well to combine, then transfer to a 4 oz glass jar. Decorate with a bow, twine and thoughtful note.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Use Aphrodisiac in a massage oil or lotion for some flirty fun. Add 5-10 drops to a 10 ml bottle of Edens Garden carrier oil. Aphrodisiac is also a creative gift for a bride-to-be or fun party favor.
More from the blog: