Experience a restful, ocean escape with Beach House Essential Oil Blend. Its combination of Coconut and Sandalwood-Hawaiian help to evoke a tropical getaway and sun-soaked summers. Made with pure essential oils, this coastal-inspired aroma gives you a serene atmosphere wherever you go, providing instant stress relief.
This purifying blend also provides a host of benefits, like reducing tension and promoting clear breathing. With just a few breaths of Beach House Essential Oil Blend, you can relax and restore your space with the power of the sea.
Love Beach House? Try our other natural Beach House products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Beach House essential oil blend contains several oils that combine to create an ocean-like aroma. A beach blend of Coconut, Grapefruit, Sweet Orange, Lime, East Indian Sandalwood essential oil, Tangerine, Hawaiian Sandalwood, Lavender, Juniper Berry, Galbanum, Davana, Damiana, and Violet, Beach House offers a tropical, salty aroma reminiscent of the beach on a summer day. Coconut CO2 is nutty and true to the aroma of coconuts. Citrus oils of Grapefruit, Lime and Tangerine provide a sweet, tropical essence. Aromas of Sandalwood, Juniper and Galbanum create a breezy, seaside nuance.
- You can create two types of perfumes with Beach House. To create an oil-based perfume, dilute Beach House to 3% by combining 6 drops Beach House and 10 ml of carrier oil in a roller bottle. For an alcohol-based perfume, combine 1 oz of 190-proof grain alcohol and 18 drops of Beach House in a glass spray bottle. Let sit for a few hours before gently shaking to combine and spraying onto pulse points.
- Edens Garden offers ocean-inspired blends in Beach House and Ocean Breeze. Beach House is sweet, tropical and uplifting, capturing the essence of the beach. Ocean Breeze is fresh with green, musky nuances that resemble the aroma of ocean air. With that said, if you’re looking for a tropical aroma, opt for Beach House, and for an ocean aroma, grab Ocean Breeze diffuser blend. We also recommend browsing customer reviews when deciding which oil is right for you.
- Beach House is phototoxic as it contains cold-pressed Lemon and Lime oils. For this reason, we don’t recommend using Beach House topically before sun or UV light exposure. If you’ve applied Beach House topically, you may wash it off with body wash or soap and water or wait 12 hours before sun or UV light exposure. Phototoxic oils contain natural constituents that can cause burns and skin irritation if used topically in the sun. However, phototoxic oils are non-hazardous when diluted properly and applied to the skin where there is no risk of sun or UV light exposure.
- To use Beach House topically on the skin, dilute the blend in a carrier oil. For general use, dilute Beach House to 3% by combining 18 drops with 1 ounce of carrier oil. For children or those with sensitive skin, dilute to 1% by combining 6 drops in 1 ounce of carrier oil. You can also make a perfume with Beach House by combining 18 drops with 1 ounce of 190-proof grain alcohol in a glass spray bottle. Let sit for a few hours before shaking gently and spraying onto pulse points.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.