Whether you are a growling tiger in the jungle or a buzzing bee in the park, you can encourage your little one’s imagination to run wild with Bee Happy! This fun and vibrant blend was designed to bring joy and cheer to each and every day.
The serene aroma of Lemon, Sweet Orange, Grapefruit, Lime, Douglas Fir, Mandarin, Geranium, Lavender, Damiana, Vetiver and Vanilla CO2 will surely keep your kiddos smiling.
Love Bee Happy Essential Oil Blend? Try our other natural and non-toxic Bee Happy products!
Discover our entire collection of OK For Kids essential oil blends here.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Our OK for Kids blend of Bee Happy can encourage your little one’s imagination to run wild by creating an uplifted and cheerful atmosphere. The serene aroma of Lemon, Sweet Orange, Grapefruit, Lime, Douglas Fir, Mandarin, Geranium, Lavender, Damiana, Vetiver, and Vanilla CO2 will surely keep your kiddos smiling.
- Feel free to use Bee Happy during gatherings or just set the mood straight before school when tension or anxiety may be rising. It's also great to diffuse before settling in to do homework to increase productivity or whenever the mood strikes. This light, sunny and airy blend of citrus, florals such as Lavender essential oil and grounding vetiver will give you and your family a chance to unite as one when playing games or when just having a chat around the table.
- There are numerous ways to use Bee Happy essential oil blend. For topical applications, due to its high concentration of citrus oils, this blend can be phototoxic if used on your skin so caution is warranted. If you use this blend to make a topical skin care blend and moisturizer we recommend keeping its dilution in a carrier oil or unscented cream at 1% concentration. This means 5-6 drops in 1 oz of carrier oil or cream. You can read more about phototoxic essential oils here. You can apply your blend as a moisturizer or apply it to pulse points during times of stress or when feeling your mood is off-kilter. For safe dilutions see our chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically. This blend is also created for inhalation whether from an essential oil diffuser or from a personal essential oil inhaler to help bring a ray of sunshine to your day when you have tasks that need tackling. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page. One smart user placed a drop on a tissue and attached it to the vent in her car to set the kids' mood on the drive to school.
- Bee Happy is an OK for kids blend that Edens Garden recommends for use with children over the age of 2. We do not recommend using any essential oils around babies under the age of 2 years old as their systems are much more sensitive to the concentration of components found in essential oils. However, for a child over the age of 2, Bee Happy essential oil blend is safe to use in limited amounts. If diffusing, turn the diffuser off after 15 minutes. If using topically keep the blend at a 1% dilution. For safe dilutions see our chart here.
- Geranium in this blend slightly emerges from the concentration of citrus oils giving it a viscous, syrup-like feel. But also spiraling from the bottle is the subtlety of Fir and the weight of Vetiver which offset the citrus and floral notes adding to the mixture, an unambiguous strength and profound beauty.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Dilute in a carrier oil, transfer to a glass bottle and spray on your little ones cloth backpack or diffuse in the Edens Garden Ceramic Ultrasonic Diffuser.
More from the blog: