Free shipping on all orders in the US!
We all want to be the best version of ourselves, and Best Man was formulated to help men do just that. This blend is for those wishing to uncover their inner boldness.
Woodsy Firs, Juniper and Cedarwood are met by touches of spicy Cinnamon and musky Oakmoss in this earthy and grounding combination. Made of 100% pure essential oils and aromatics, this blend is all-natural, highly sophisticated and ready to help you be the best you can be.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- It's no surprise that colognes and perfume blends made for men always reach for earthy, woodsy, and pine-scented essential oils over floral and other like-minded aromatics. Our handcrafted blend brings out the best in men - to capture their hearts and minds and emphasize the best they have to offer with this centering and truly grounding blend. A combination of Scots Pine, Vetiver, Cedarwood, and Galbanum bring out the earthy tones and can steady man's strength. These oils are supported by hints of citrus, herbs, and spices meant to bring about a rounded sturdy blend that every man, and woman, will love.
- We all want to be the best version of ourselves, and Best Man was formulated to help men do just that. This blend is for those wishing to uncover their inner boldness, unmask their true hearts, and stand steady with strength and confidence. Try using this blend as an everyday cologne or save it for special occasions such as a wedding ceremony or bachelor party.
- Men tend to gravitate to deep, earthy blends that contain heavier oils meant for grounding and strengthening the spirit. Cedarwood or Fir Balsam are excellent “male” oils that lend men the sturdiness and strength of the tree they are made from. Spicy oils such as Cinnamon add warmth and liveliness and herbal oils such as Juniper Berry will nourish and restore one's energy while ushering in calm & relaxation.
- Essential oils make great companions to soap! We love blending essential oils into our DIY liquid soap blends. A number of the essential oils in this blend are great to use for their health and immune-added abilities including antibacterial, antiviral, and antimicrobial properties. Best Man contains some essential oils that can kill gems including Juniper Berry, Copaiba, and Cinnamon- Bark. To understand more about diluting essential oils to get the perfect balance with an unscented liquid soap, check out our dilution guide.
- The best way to make a cologne for your partners, brothers, fathers, or friends is to make a Roll On using a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut or Jojoba oil and a 3-5% blend of essential oils. Our 10 ml roll-on bottles are perfect for a DIY Cologne project. To understand more about diluting essential oils to get the perfect balance with a carrier oil, check out our dilution guide. They are the perfect gift idea for wedding guests, Best Men and groomsmen, fathers and brothers, and other wedding guests.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
COLOGNE: Create a natural cologne by adding 24 drops of Best Man and 1 oz of perfumer’s alcohol to a 1 oz spray bottle. Let sit for a few days to let the aroma infuse completely.
AFTERSHAVE BALM: In a double boiler, melt .5 oz soy wax and .5 oz mango butter, then add 3 oz of Prickly Pear Seed carrier oil. Remove from heat and add 12 drops Best Man. Transfer to a container and allow to cool before applying a dollop to freshly shaven face.