We all want to be the best version of ourselves, and Best Man roll-on was formulated to help men do just that. This blend is for those wishing to uncover their inner boldness.
Woodsy Firs, Juniper and Cedarwood are met by touches of spicy Cinnamon and musky Oakmoss in this earthy and grounding combination. Made of 100% pure essential oils and aromatics, this blend is all-natural, highly sophisticated and ready to help you be the best you can be.
Diluted to 3% in Fractionated Coconut oil, Best Man roll-on is ready to be used topically.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- It's no surprise that colognes and perfume blends made for men always reach for earthy, woodsy, and pine-scented essential oils over floral and other like-minded aromatics. Our handcrafted blend brings out the best in men - to capture their hearts and minds and emphasize the best they have to offer with this centering and truly grounding blend. A combination of Scots Pine, Vetiver, Cedarwood and Galbanum bring out the earthy tones and can steady man's strength. These oils are supported by hints of citrus, herbs and spices meant to bring about a rounded sturdy blend that every man and woman, will love.
- We all want to be the best version of ourselves, and Best Man was formulated to help men do just that. This blend is for those wishing to uncover their inner boldness, unmask their true hearts and stand steady with strength and confidence. Try using this roll-on as an everyday cologne or save it for special occasions for the groom such as a wedding ceremony or bachelor party. In fact, this blend can make a perfect wedding guest gift for your wedding party guests and groomsman!
- Men tend to gravitate to deep, earthy blends that contain heavier oils meant for grounding and strengthening the spirit. Cedarwood or Fir Balsam are excellent “male” oils that lend men the sturdiness and strength of the tree they are made from. Spicy oils such as Cinnamon add warmth and liveliness and herbal oils such as Juniper Berry will nourish and restore one's energy while ushering in calm & relaxation.
- All of our essential oil roll-ons have an approximate shelf life of two years when following recommended storage guidelines. Since oils decay with oxidation, we recommend storing oils in a cool, dry and dark area. Refrigerating oils is an efficient way to keep oils fresh as it meets all three of these requirements. We suggest placing oils in a bag or container in the fridge, so your food doesn’t begin to taste like essential oils. Be sure to also keep the cap twisted tightly to avoid evaporation and exposure to air.
- Roll-ons are incredibly versatile and can be used on many areas of the body. Where your skin is thinnest such as the inner arm or where blood vessels run close to the skin such as the temples can be ideal locations to apply a roll-on blend depending on your desired outcome. We do recommend that you perform a skin patch test when using new essential oils to rule out any skin irritation. After 24 hours, if you experience a reaction, please discontinue use. If you have no reaction, uncap the bottle and place the roller on your skin and roll it over any of these places on your body: temples, inner wrists, pulse points, behind the earlobes, the back of the neck, the palm of the hands, directly on problem areas and even directly on bug bites.