Studies have shown that a typical person takes 10-25 breaths per minute, making respiratory health a crucial concern for childhood development. To ensure our kids can breathe freely and retain a joyous, positive experience, Breathe In, Breathe Out Essential Oil Blend was formulated with the most effective essential oils for breathing.
Breathe In, Breathe Out includes oils, such as Fir, Lavender, Lemon, Frankincense, Sweet Marjoram, Lime, Chamomile, Vetiver and Spearmint, which have been proven to facilitate effortless breathing.
Not sure which respiratory blend is right for you? Check out our blog on the differences here!
Love Breathe In, Breathe Out Essential Oil Blend? Try our other natural and non-toxic Breathe In, Breathe Out products!
Discover our entire collection of OK For Kids essential oil blends here.
Fir- Silver (Abies alba), Lavender- Bulgarian (Lavandula angustifolia), Lemon- Steam Distilled (Citrus limon), Frankincense- Carterii (Boswellia carterii), Sweet Marjoram (Origanum majorana), Lime- Steam Distilled (Citrus aurantifolia), Chamomile- Roman (Anthemis nobilis), Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides), Damiana (Turnera diffusa), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Spearmint (Mentha spicata), Vanilla CO2 (Vanilla planifolia)
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Our OK for Kids blend can be used in a number of ways. 1) Try steam inhalation: add 1-2 drops of Breathe In, Breathe Out essential oil to a glass or ceramic bowl of steaming hot water. Drape a towel over your head and close your eyes, place your face about 8-12 inches over the bowl and breathe in deeply for several minutes. 2) Diffuse: Follow the manufacturer's instructions on your diffuser, add the appropriate drops of Breathe In, Breathe Out (usually 6-8 drops per 100 ml of water) and let it run for 60 minute intervals. 3) make a DIY roller bottle using a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil and 10 drops of the essential oil blend or purchase our ready-made Breathe In, Breathe Out roller 4) For on-the-go use, try our personal essential oil inhaler. To fill the product, we recommend referring to the instructions for the inhaler.
- Breathe In, Breathe Out can be safely diffused with caution around dogs and other pets. However, we don’t recommend applying this breathe blend topically to your pets. Make sure there is proper ventilation and that your pet can leave the room if desired. If in doubt, ask a vet with aromatherapy experience for safety guidelines for your pet, or avoid essential oil use around your pet altogether. For further pet safety guidelines, we recommend picking a copy of Kristen Leigh Bell’s book Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals or joining an animal aromatherapy Facebook group.
- Our OK for Kids blend helps kids clear airways to breathe freely and naturally by relaxing the central nervous system and assisting with deeper breathing. And if it's safe for kids, it’s definitely safe for adults. So go ahead, absolutely use this blend, diffuse, steam inhale, apply topically (dilute safely first) and try it in a personal essential oil inhaler! We believe truly that adults and kids alike will not be disappointed!
- Breathe In, Breathe Out is a fantastic blend of pure essential oil that supports easy breathing and includes Fir- Silver that helps to strengthen health, Lavender- Bulgarian for its all over abilities to reduce stress and anxiety and bring on a calmer sense of self, Lemon and Lime for their uplifting and energizing effects, Frankincense and Vetiver to ground the heart, body and soul, Sweet Marjoram for the joy it gives in relieving depression and sadness, Chamomile- Roman for its ability to comfort, relax and release worry, Damiana, Ginger for the bold spirit it brings to any situation, Spearmint for its refreshing outlook on life and Vanilla for its sweet and soothing disposition.
- Because babies are susceptible to their environment, we do not recommend using Breathe In, Breathe Out on or around children under 2 years old. Diluted oils, let alone essential oils in their pure forms can be overwhelming for babies, as their little bodies and metabolisms are underdeveloped. If you do choose to use essential oils around your baby, we suggest passive or intermittent active diffusion for 5-10 minutes at a time. Topical application of Good Night on your baby is unnecessary and not recommended. Check with your child’s pediatrician before using essential oils.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Diffuse for 15 minutes prior to play or dilute to 1% in a carrier oil or scent free lotion base and massage onto chest area. Or try diluting to 1% in a scent free castile soap and pour into warm bath.
More from the blog: