Did you know you breathe in and out anywhere from 10-25 times per minute!? Breathing should be easy when you’re a kid. Laughing, playing and having fun should be the work of the day. Now your child can enjoy their days breathing in and breathing out with ease. Breathe In, Breathe Out is a refreshing blend of Silver Fir, Lavender, Lemon, Frankincense, Sweet Marjoram, Lime, Roman Chamomile, Vetiver, Damiana, Ginger, Spearmint, Vanilla CO2 diluted to 5% in Fractionated Coconut Oil. For best results, apply topically to the chest or affected area.
Love Breathe In, Breathe Out? Try our other natural Breathe In, Breathe Out products!
Discover our entire collection of OK For Kids essential oil blends here.
Silver Fir (Abies alba), Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Lemon (Citrus limon) steam distilled, Frankincense (Boswellia carterii), Sweet Marjoram (Origanum majorana), Lime (Citrus aurantifolia) steam distilled, Roman Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis), Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides), Damiana (Turnera diffusa), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Spearmint (Mentha spicata), Vanilla CO2 (Vanilla planifolia) diluted to 5% in Fractionated Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera)
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Our OK for Kids Breathe In, Breathe Out roll-on blend can be used in a number of ways. The most effective ways to use Breather In, Breathe Out roll-on for a cough include: 1.) Roll the bottle on to your chest and throat and massage in gently to relax the central nervous system and help clear airways and ease cough. 2.) Place the roller bottle oils onto a face mask when in need of wearing one to reduce anxiety and open up the airways. 3.) For fastest absorption of the oils, use this roll-on on the forehead, underarms, and lower abdomen and massage in gently to the skin. 4.) Massage the roll-on oils onto pulse points of the neck, temples and wrists.
- An average of 10% of topically applied essential oils enter the bloodstream. For example, .3% of a 3% dilution of essential oil would be absorbed. When you apply essential oils, even in a diluted roll-on form to the feet, where the skin is 100 to 400 times thicker than other areas of the body, this percentage may be reduced. The feet are also regarded as having the slowest absorption rate, whereas the forehead is considered to have one of the quickest. If you’re looking to apply essential oil roll-ons so that they effectively enter the bloodstream, it would be preferable to apply your essential oil to your forehead, underarms or abdomen rather than your feet.
- Our OK for Kids roll-on breathe blend helps kids respiratory health and easy breathing by relaxing the central nervous system and assisting with deeper breathing. And if it's safe for kids, it’s definitely safe for adults. So go ahead, absolutely use this blend, diffuse, steam inhale, apply topically! We believe truly that this superb blend to reduce stress and release worry in adults and kids alike will not be disappointed!
- Breathe In, Breathe Out roll-on is a fantastic dilution of pure essential oils with the carrier oil fractionated coconut oil. The essential oils in the blend support easy breathing and includes Fir- Silver that helps to strengthen health; Lavender- Bulgarian for its all over abilities to reduce stress and anxiety and bring on a calmer sense of self; Lemon and Lime for their uplifting and energizing effects; Frankincense and Vetiver to ground the heart, body and soul;, Sweet Marjoram for the joy it gives in relieving depression and sadness; Chamomile- Roman for its ability to comfort, relax and release worry; Damiana, Ginger for the bold spirit it brings to any situation; Spearmint for its refreshing outlook on life and Vanilla for its sweet and soothing disposition.
- Because babies are susceptible to their environment, we do not recommend using Breathe In, Breathe Out roll-on on or around children under 2 years old. Diluted oils, let alone essential oils in their pure forms can be overwhelming for babies, as their little bodies and metabolisms are underdeveloped. Topical application of Good Night on your baby is unnecessary and not recommended. Check with your child’s pediatrician before using essential oils. A safer alternative is to use hydrosol sprays - as a natural water byproduct of essential oils they are gentler and safer for babies and toddlers under the age of 2.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.