Free shipping on all orders in the US!
You'll love Calming The Mind by Edens Garden if you like Console by doTERRA.
Oftentimes our schedules can feel more like running a marathon than enjoying life but when we do find moments of calm, it can be a great reward. Allow the chaos to subside and let stillness smooth away rough edges with Calming The Mind essential oil blend.
Calming The Mind has a sweet, floral and somewhat musky aroma and is made from a mix of soothing essential oils that work to quiet the mind while reducing stress and frustration. Peace and calm have never been more attainable.
Not sure which anxiety or stress blends are right for you? Check out our blog on the differences here!
*Formerly known as Be Still
Safety:Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- This blend of sweet florals and sturdy base notes comforts us in times of chaos and allows stillness to smooth away stress and rough edges to usher in tranquility and serenity. Calming the Mind is blended with grounding oils such as Frankincense, Sandalwood, and Patchouli which aid us when things are off-kilter. It's the blend to reach for when doing a guided meditation and a breathing exercise or when our schedules are so packed full of activity that we need support to diffuse the frustration and take the stress away.
- Unfortunately, life is not always filled with joy and happiness. During times when emotional trauma hits us, our lives and mental health can be thrown off-center. Instead of running from the grief we must learn to embrace it and slow down when our hearts need extra care and support. There are several essential oils found in Calming the Mind that are pillars to hold us up when it is most needed such as Cistus (aka Rock Rose) which offers a haven during difficult moments in life. Amyris is another oil that offers a warm hug, lifting the spirit and instilling a sense of calm. One other oil known for its ability to heal during times of emotional distress is Rose Absolute.
- Both Calming the Mind and Console by doTERRA are enticingly comparable. Made with oils for easing the anxious mind during times of strife and discomfort, these blends have everything in common except for the price. Because of the MLM structure at doTERRA, they must charge more for their blends due to their payout structure for all the sellers. Both blends are made with the same pure and therapeutic oils but with Edens Garden, you pay a fraction of the price to enjoy it.
- Calming the Mind essential oil blend can be made into a topical skin care blend by diluting it with a carrier oil or unscented cream. It can be applied to pulse points and used as a body cream. For safe dilutions see our chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically. This blend is also created for inhalation whether from an essential oil diffuser or from a personal essential oil inhaler to help still your mind and escape when life gets hectic and out of hand. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page. For a quick recipe for anxiety and before settling down to sleep, add 12 drops of Calm the Mind to 1 oz of your favorite unscented lotion base or carrier oil such as Jojoba, and apply to pulse points.
- This incredibly earthy blend carries notes of wood and resin from elements of Frankincense, Sandalwood, and Patchouli. These base notes perfectly complement and highlight the floral essential oils of Cistus, Rose, and Ylang Ylang. Its aroma is deliciously intoxicating, somewhat sexy but approachable. When diffused into the atmosphere, its coziness envelopes you in its arms.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
ON-THE-GO: Add 15-20 drops to the wick of an Essential Oil Inhaler and carry it with you to use in those moments when you need a little bit of extra calm.
SHOWER: Take a soothing shower by adding 1-2 drops of Calming The Mind to your shower walls. The steam will gently diffuse the oil through the duration of your shower.
More from the blog: