It’s okay, we all have cellulite, or at least we will once the sands of time start dimpling our thighs. But, instead of slathering on chemicals or sitting through hours of laser treatment, try something all-natural with our Cellulite essential oil blend.
Cellulite is caused by a variety of factors including genetics, hormones, and stress. Don't let airbrushed magazine ads fool you, about 80% to 90% of post-adolescent females have at least a little cellulite. Adding the Cellulite essential oil blend to a natural scrub can increase circulation, exfoliate and reduce those pesky lumps.
All of the pure essential oils in the Cellulite blend work together to both prevent and fade the appearance of cellulite. Juniper Berry is especially powerful in tightening and toning the skin because it stimulates the formation of connective tissue. Grapefruit can rid the body of toxins and increase exfoliation.
Our Cellulite Essential Oil Blend is made of a combination of Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Cypress, May Chang, Cedarwood, Fir Needle, Sage, Pink Pepper, Birch, Fennel and Black Pepper. As always, Edens Garden’s essential oils are 100% pure certified therapeutic grade and never contain additives or fillers.
Love Cellulite? Try our other natural Cellulite products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
May cause an allergic reaction in those with sensitivities to cashews or pistachios due to Pink Pepper.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Although this blend is generally used topically diluted with a carrier oil or unscented skin cream blends, there is no reason why you couldn't diffuse Cellulite essential oil blend. It is an exceptional blend with its exceptional combination of uplifting and mentally stimulating essential oils such as Grapefruit, Cypress, Juniper Berry and Cedarwood.
- Due to Cellulite essential oil blend having a lot of tonifying and astringent essential oils in it, and although it is not specifically made for the purpose of improving stretch marks, it can have a tightening effect upon the skin toning and aiding the reduction of the visibility of stretch marks. Try blending it into a carrier oil such as Edens Garden Hemp Seed Carrier Oil and applying it to the skin after a shower. Check our dilution chart for safe use of essential oils.
- Because Cypress oil is an astringent and tonifying to the appearance of skin it is acknowledged for its talent in stimulating circulation by increasing blood flow which makes it a great choice for use on cellulite. As a side note, it is also well known for use with varicose veins in combination with lemon essential oil. Cypress oil is also used medicinally for its mentally stimulating and anti-rheumatic properties.
- Grapefruit essential oil is one of the main ingredients in our Cellulite blend for good reason. It has been shown to aid the body in reducing toxins and fortifying the liver. By helping to increase circulation, when used in combination with exfoliation, the small molecules of Grapefruit oils penetrate the skin, getting straight to work on fat cells and toxins. As a bonus, Grapefruit improves mood and energy, is uplifting and cleansing and helps to kill germs.
- Our expertly crafted Cellulite oil blend was created specifically with cellulite in mind combining the best oils for improving circulation. Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Cypress and Litsea alone are powerhouses for this task. Since cellulite is caused by a variety of factors including genetics, hormones, and stress, adding the Cellulite synergy blend to a DIY natural scrub, circulation improves aiding exfoliation and reduces those pesky lumps. We also highly recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
After a warm bath or before bed try adding a few drops of the Cellulite blend to a body lotion or carrier oil and massage into the skin.
More from the blog: