It’s okay, we all have cellulite, or at least we will once the sands of time start dimpling our thighs. But, instead of slathering on chemicals or sitting through hours of laser treatment, try something all-natural with our Cellulite Roll-On.
Cellulite is caused by a variety of factors including genetics, hormones, and stress. Don't let airbrushed magazine ads fool you, about 80% to 90% of post-adolescent females have at least a little cellulite.
All of the pure essential oils in the Cellulite synergy blend work together to both prevent and fade the appearance of cellulite. Juniper Berry is especially powerful in tightening and toning the skin because it stimulates the formation of connective tissue. Grapefruits can rid the body of toxins and increase exfoliation.
Our Cellulite Roll-On is a blend of Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Cypress, Fennel, Fir Needle, Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Litsea, Pink Pepper, Sage and Sweet Birch diluted to 5% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Love Cellulite? Try our other natural Cellulite products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Do not use if allergic to tree nuts or seeds, as Pink Pepper is in the same family as cashews.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- All of our essential oil roll-ons have an approximate shelf life of two years when following recommended storage guidelines. Since oils decay with oxidation, we recommend storing oils in a cool, dry and dark area. Refrigerating oils is an efficient way to keep oils fresh as it meets all three of these requirements. We suggest placing oils in a bag or container in the fridge, so your food doesn’t begin to taste like essential oils. Be sure to also keep the cap twisted tightly to avoid evaporation and exposure to air.
- Due to Cellulite roll-on blend having a lot of tonifying and astringent essential oils in it, and although it is not specifically made for the purpose of improving stretch marks, it can have a tightening effect upon the skin, toning and aiding the visibility of stretch marks. The best time to use it would be to apply the massage oil to the moist skin after a shower.
- Because Cypress oil is an astringent and tonifying to the appearance of skin it is acknowledged for its talent in stimulating circulation by increasing blood flow which makes it a great choice for use on cellulite. As a side note, it is also well known for use with varicose veins in combination with lemon essential oil. Cypress oil is also used medicinally for its mentally stimulating and anti-rheumatic properties.
- Grapefruit essential oil is one of the main ingredients in our Cellulite roll-on blend for good reason. It has been shown to aid the body in reducing toxins and fortifying the liver. By helping to increase circulation, when used in combination with exfoliation, the small molecules of Grapefruit oils penetrate the skin, getting straight to work on fat cells and toxins. As a bonus, Grapefruit improves mood and energy, is uplifting and cleansing and helps to kill germs.
- Our expertly crafted Cellulite oil roll-on blend was created specifically with cellulite in mind combining the best oils for improving circulation. Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Cypress and Litsea alone are powerhouses for this task and combined with the carrier Fractionated Coconut oil. Since cellulite is caused by a variety of factors including genetics, hormones, and stress, adding the Cellulite roll-on blend to your daily routine improves circulation to reduce those pesky marks. We also highly recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.