Imagine this: you sit down for a delectable dinner at your favorite restaurant when your stomach starts rumbling. We’ve all been in that position frantically wishing our stomach pains away. Is there anything worse than giving up the pleasure of a delicious meal to head to the (cough, cough) restroom?
With Digest Ease Essential Oil Blend, you may never have to experience those awkward moments of tummy trouble again. Plus, you avoid the chalky taste of many drugstore brands. Its woodsy and spicy aroma promotes natural balance by calming and cleansing. A few drops pre-diluted on the skin of the belly can make a huge difference.
Digest Ease is a soothing mixture of Cardamom, Lemon, Ginger, Lavender, Fennel, Carrot Seed, Spearmint and Vanilla CO2. Made with care from our top quality oils and, as always, Edens Garden essential oils are never diluted or mixed with additives.
Love Digest Ease? Try our other natural Digest Ease products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Shelf Life: 3 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Essential oils can be used alongside a variety of digestion problems including indigestion, stomach cramps and bloating. For better gut health, use Digest Ease essential oil blend in the following ways 1.) Dilute 18 drops of Digest Ease in 2 tbsps of carrier oil and apply to your abdomen and along your digestive tract. 2.) Inhale Digest Ease before and after a meal by adding 10-15 drops to an essential oil inhaler. 3.) Consult with an aromatherapist on how to use Digest Ease internally.
- The best essential oils for digestion are those found in our Digest Ease essential oil blend. Digest Ease is a soothing combination of Cardamom, Lemon, Ginger, Lavender, Fennel, Carrot Seed, Spearmint and Vanilla CO2. Studies have shown that both Lemon and Ginger reduce nausea. Fennel has been used to alleviate upset stomachs throughout history. Oils containing menthol, such as Spearmint, have been used in various studies on natural remedies for IBS treatment.
- We do not suggest ingesting essential oils of any brand unless consulting with an aromatherapist. Luckily, essential oils are powerful enough to be effective when applied topically or inhaled. The most effective way to obtain Digest Ease essential oil’s benefits is by performing an abdominal massage and applying the oil along your digestive system. Please note that many may suggest ingesting essential oils, but research shows that casual ingestion may lead to unwanted side effects. These include stomach irritation, dizziness, headaches and nausea among other things.
- Digest Ease is our most comparable essential oil blend to DigestZen. Both essential oil blends help to combat a variety of everyday digestion problems. Each blend also contains similar ingredients, such as Cardamom, Ginger and Fennel. What’s unique about Digest Ease, however, is that we’ve made this blend much more affordable without compromising on quality. By offering our oils directly to consumers and removing distributors, wholesalers and affiliates, we’re able to offer the best and most practical pricing available.
- A few years back, we reformulated our Digest Ease essential oil blend to be more effective for a wider variety of digestion issues. The original blend contained Star Anise, Caraway, Coriander, Fennel, Ginger, Peppermint and Tarragon. Our improved and expertly formulated Digest Ease blend is a soothing combination of Cardamom, Lemon, Ginger, Lavender, Fennel, Carrot Seed, Spearmint and Vanilla CO2. Digest Ease was personally reformulated by Dr. Robert Pappas of Essential Oil University based on new essential oil research. The improved formula offers a better aroma and performance to many common and uncommon digestion problems.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
To cleanse and relax the tummy, mix 2-3 drops with a carrier or other base and rub in a circle around the belly. Also try gently inhaling when feeling nauseated.
More from the blog: