Is there anything worse than giving up the pleasure of a delicious meal to head to the (cough, cough) restroom? With our prediluted Digest Ease roll-on, relief swoops in quickly. Its woodsy, spicy aroma promotes natural balance by calming and cleansing. To help soothe your tummy, apply around the stomach area in a circular motion.
Digest Ease is a soothing mixture of Cardamom, Lemon, Ginger, Lavender, Fennel, Carrot Seed, Spearmint and Vanilla CO2. Diluted to 10% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Love Digest Ease? Try our other natural Digest Ease products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Essential oils and roll-on blends can be used alongside a variety of digestion problems including upset stomach, indigestion, stomach cramps and bloating. For optimal gut health, use Digest Ease roll-on blend in the following ways 1.) Apply Digest Ease roll-on as an abdominal massage by massaging the blend in clockwise (the direction of digestion) until the oil is absorbed into the skin. 2.) Roll the blend onto the palms of your hands and inhale Digest Ease roll-on by cupping the hands over the nose and mouth before and after a meal or when experiencing nausea.
- The best essential oils for the digestive system are those found in our Digest Ease roll-on oil blend. Digest Ease is a soothing combination of Fractionated Coconut carrier oil and a 10% dilution of Cardamom, Lemon, Ginger, Lavender, Fennel, Carrot Seed, Spearmint and Vanilla CO2. Studies have shown that both Lemon and Ginger reduce nausea. Fennel has been used to alleviate upset stomachs throughout history. Oils containing menthol, such as Spearmint, have been used in various studies on natural remedies for IBS treatment.
- Digest Ease roll-on essential oil is not recommended to be used during pregnancy because it contains Fennel essential oil. Aromatherapist Robert Tisserand warns that Fennel oil may cause hormonal modulation and therefore any blends that contain it should be avoided while pregnant and breastfeeding. Alternatively, Tummy Aid roll-on is pregnancy safe when following essential oil safety guidelines. With pregnancy, less is more and it’s always best to lie on the side of caution. If ever in doubt, check with your doctor before using essential oils while pregnant and nursing.
- Digest Ease roll-on is our most comparable essential oil blend to DigestZen. Both essential oil blends help to combat a variety of everyday digestive problems. Each blend also contains similar ingredients, such as Cardamom, Ginger and Fennel. What’s unique about Digest Ease roll-on is that we’ve made this blend much more affordable without compromising quality. Without the MLM structure and by offering our oils directly to consumers and removing distributors, wholesalers and affiliates, we’re able to offer the best and most practical pricing available.
- A few years back, we reformulated our Digest Ease essential oil and roll-on blend to be more effective for a wider variety of digestion issues. The original blend contained Star Anise, Caraway, Coriander, Fennel, Ginger, Peppermint and Tarragon. Our improved and expertly formulated Digest Ease roll-on blend is a soothing combination Fractionated Coconut carrier oil blended with Cardamom, Lemon, Ginger, Lavender, Fennel, Carrot Seed, Spearmint and Vanilla CO2. Digest Ease roll-on was personally reformulated by Dr. Robert Pappas of Essential Oil University based on new essential oil research. The improved formula offers a better aroma and performance to many common and uncommon digestion problems.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.