Teetering the line of imbalance can really dampen everyday life, especially when it comes to your hormones. So much of wellness is grounded in finding balance in our bodies and our minds. Hormone Balance can help you take hold of wholeness once again.
Sometimes, we just feel off and Hormone Balance can help restore a sense of self. This powerful combination of essential oils can help calm the mind so evenness and harmony can enter in.
*Formerly known as Balance
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- To even out hormone imbalance, we highly recommend using Hormone Balance on pulse points. To make a massage oil or topical cream, dilute 15-18 drops of Hormone Balance in 1 oz of carrier oil or unscented cream and apply to pulse points morning, midday and night. When trying new essential oils, we urge you to do a skin patch test to make sure you have no adverse reactions to any of the oils in the blend.
- So much of wellness is grounded in finding balance in our bodies and our minds. Many of us have mood swings or even difficulty with an ability to manage stress. Symptoms of these issues can include poor quality sleep, fatigue and muscle weakness. There are a few ways that we recommend using Hormone Balance. 1) Inhale: Diffuse Hormone Balance on off days to help center your mind and body. Add 10 drops per 100 ml of water in an Essential Oil Diffuser. 2) Topical Use: Dilute 18 drops of Hormone Balance in 1 oz of carrier oil and apply to pulse points morning and night.
- We know that cortisol levels increase with stress and stress inadvertently affects our overall hormone levels. So the major objective with the blend Hormone balance was to incorporate essential oils that have proven themselves up to the job. In this case, Lavender- Bulgarian, Geranium- Egyptian and Sandalwood- East Indian come together in perfect unity and give you the capacity to calm the adrenals and in turn optimize homeostasis and even out your hormone levels.
- While the intention may be similar between the oil Progressive Plus blend from Young Living and Hormone Balance essential oil blend of Edens Garden, YLs blend contains extracts from wild yam, frankincense, bergamot, and peppermint essential oils as well as vitamin E which is a completely different blend made by Edens Garden which contains Lavender, Geranium and Sandalwood essential oils. Edens Garden is also not an MLM company and due to this their blends are just as pure and therapeutic but a lot less costly since we do not have to make payouts for sales.
- Men as well as women deal with stress and tension which can throw off one's hormone balance. So much of our body processes rely on homeostasis so that our bodies can function optimally. In this case, in regard to Hormone Balance, what works for women will also work for men. The goal is to reduce stressors and notice the triggers which set off our imbalances so that we can react accordingly to keep our lives balanced.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
INHALE: Diffuse Hormone Balance on off days to help center your mind and body. Add 10 drops per 100 ml of water in an Essential Oil Diffuser.
TOPICAL: Dilute 18 drops of Hormone Balance in 1 oz of carrier oil and apply to pulse points morning and night.
More from the blog: