Free shipping on all orders in the US!
Allow the floral, bouquet-like aroma of In The Garden to carry you away. With notes of Lemon, Violet and Iris, this transcendent blend helps reduce stress by creating a peaceful atmosphere.
Enjoy In The Garden anywhere, anytime by creating a DIY essential oil room spray. In a 2 ounce glass spray bottle, combine 1 tablespoon 190-proof alcohol and 40 drops of In The Garden. Let sit for a few hours, then add 1.5 ounces of distilled water. Shake and spray onto linens or in the air.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- At Edens Garden, we wanted to create a blend that encapsulates the spirit of spring, and we did just that with In The Garden essential oil blend. With notes of Lemon essential oil, Violet and Iris, this blend welcomes springtime with its blissful, sweet and floral aroma. Because spring is also a time many of us clean out the house and get things done, we also formulated In The Garden to promote productivity. Enjoy In The Garden while spring cleaning, redecorating or tackling tasks. Its aroma inspires and motivates, making it a great companion when you need a boost of creativity.
- Allow the floral, bouquet-like aroma of In The Garden to carry you away. With notes of Lemon, Violet and Iris, this blend welcomes spring with its blissful, sweet and floral aroma. Its aroma has been described as intoxicatingly light, fresh and floral without being too heavy on sweetness. In The Garden’s grand aroma is best enjoyed by way of diffusing 10 drops per 100 ml in an essential oil diffuser. Alternatively, it can be diluted and worn as a personal aroma.
- There are several ways to effectively use In The Garden essential oil blend to obtain its many benefits, including 1.) Add 10 drops to your essential oil diffuser per 100 ml of water. 2.) Dilute 12 drops per 1 ounce of carrier oil and use in a skin-nourishing massage. 3.) Add 6 drops to 1 ounce of Castile soap and 1 cup of Epsom salt for added magnesium absorption. Add the mixture to your bath and soak up the goodness. 4.) Add 10 drops to an Essential Oil Inhaler and take it with you for on-the-go therapeutic use.
- In The Garden essential oil blend is safe when used as directed. The safety of Red Champaca, Orris and Violet are all unresearched when it comes to pregnancy. For this reason, we recommend avoiding it while pregnant or using it with caution. It contains Lemon which is phototoxic, meaning, it should not be worn topically before exposure to UV rays in order to avoid skin irritation. Before using it topically, it should be diluted to 2% by combining 12 drops with 1 oz carrier oil.
- Due to the fact that essential oils are flammable, we do not recommend adding them to dryer balls. However, if you use unscented laundry soap, feel free to add a few drops to each wash cycle. The aromatics of In The Garden blend will be present once your load is finished. It will also have the added benefit of clearing the washing machine of any microbes or bacteria that lurks in dark corners. Additionally, you can create a linen spray that you can spray onto clothes and fabrics after washing.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.