Dry skin, little red bumps, sunburns, chafed knees and elbows can put a damper on a good sunny day. With the skin nourishing and soothing effects of Pampered Skin, you can rest assured that relief is on its way.
Pampered Skin was created with the soothing oils of Lavender, Seabuckthorn Berry CO2, Rosehip CO2, Marigold Flower CO2, Pine, Evening Primrose CO2, Geranium, Frankincense, East Indian Sandalwood, Roman Chamomile, German Chamomile, Gurjun Balsam, Vanilla CO2, Rose, and Helichrysum diluted to 10% in Fractionated Coconut Oil. And here’s a little secret – it’s effective for all ages!
Discover our entire collection of OK For Kids essential oil blends here.
*Formerly known as Soothe & Smooth
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- For young children under the age of 2 we do not recommend using essential oils or diluted essential oils at all. Between the ages of 2-5, you can start adding in very gentle oils such as the ones found in this blend that are very diluted and safer for their little bodies including non-irritating oils found in this blend such as Frankincense, Lavender and Chamomile- Roman. Over the age of 5, other oils such as in the Pine family, Geranium, Rose, Sandalwood, etc. With that being said, Pampered Skin roll-on blend is safe for topical spot treatment on trouble spots with children between 2-10 years of age. It is not meant for use on a larger portion of the body due to its 10% dilution of essential oils. It is wise to avoid essential oils and blends with Peppermint and Eucalyptus since they can be too overwhelming for children under the age of 10 especially if they have issues with asthma.
- Whether you or your children suffer from dry skin, sunburns, hives, sensitive skin or chafed knees, this skin nourishing essential oil roll-on blend is effective in relieving and soothing these issues. Made with skin soothing and essential oils that add hydration and the antioxidant power of Lavender, Evening Primrose CO2, Sandalwood and Chamomile- Roman this blend helps to add hydration and aid a variety of your skincare needs from your young ones over the age of 2 to the adults in the family.
- Depending on whether your eczema is due to allergies to topical or inhaled irritants that cause eczema reactions or just due to sensitive skin that has no allergic associations, we highly recommend performing a skin patch test on the inner arm when using a new essential oil topically before using it on the entire face. If there is no reaction in the form of redness or hives or itchy skin, you are free to use it topically for spot treatments in localized areas.
- It is not recommended that you use essential oils in the first trimester, which is considered the most delicate time in pregnancy. Pampered Skin roll-on essential oil is safe to use while pregnant when following proper safety guidelines. It is recommended that you do not use essential oils frequently, but rather minimally. Lastly, if you’re having complications, it may be best to avoid essential oils. For more information on using essential oils safely while pregnant, visit this blog.
- From reducing fine lines and exfoliating dead skin cells, our adult skin care needs can be endless and numerous. So why not take advantage of a skin sensitive formula that eases irritations and works great to soothe not only your kids skin but for the adults in the family as well. Try rolling this blend onto trouble spots, dry skin, eczema or other skin irritations whether on the face or elsewhere on the body.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.