Our home should be our oasis – a place to come, decompress and rejuvenate. But if you find it difficult to make your home an oasis between the messes, chores and stresses that come through the door, Relaxing Home essential oil blend can help.
A sophisticated blend of high-end aromas such as Tuberose, Mimosa and Jasmine, Relaxing Home will elevate any space. This blend was specially formulated to promote a calm, peaceful environment for relaxation in living spaces.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Whether you are interested in getting rid of bad odors or have the desire to influence the energy in your home to create a certain feel, diffusing essential oils is a great place to start. Essential oils can be used to enlighten and uplift mental health, cleanse the air, destroy airborne microbes, reduce stress, assuage anxiety, relieve headaches and more. Relaxing Home essential oil blend is a great blend to use to make your house smell divine and clear out any bad energy.
- Depending on the mood you are looking to influence, whether it is to increase energy, relax stressful and worrying thoughts or just make the house smell good, you cant go wrong with most oils. Relaxing Home is a combination of refreshing and stress relieving oils that will bring a smile to any sour mood. We recommend using 6-8 drops per 100 ml of water but please check with the manufacturer instructions of the diffuser you own.
- Fresh citrus essential oils are fantastic go to oils to help change the smell of your home. Various essential oils work to reduce fungus and microbes - both of which can lead to bad odors that can make your way through the house. If the smells in your home are due to lack of ventilation - especially in bathrooms, fungus could be your issue. Make yourself a bathroom scrub with 1 cup of baking soda, ¼ teaspoon of cornstarch, 3 Tablespoons of liquid castille soap and 2 Tablespoons of white vinegar. Mix the dry ingredients together first and then add the wet ingredients. Mix well and then add a blend of 15-20 drops of Peppermint, Tea Tree and Lemon essential oils. Then get scrubbing!
- If you do not own a diffuser, one of our favorite DIY projects is to make a room spray. It can be used all over the house, including the bathroom. To get the essential oils to mix into the spray bottle water instead of floating on top, 190 proof grain alcohol can help. Add an inch of grain alcohol to a 4 oz spray bottle and add 25-30 drops of Relaxing Home essential oil blend and let this mixture infuse for at least 4 hours or overnight. After that time, fill up the rest of the bottle with distilled or purified water. Dont have grain alcohol? Try using witch hazel instead and make sure to shake the bottle before each use.
- Relaxing Home is a universal blend of essential oils that will help to tackle major stress events and bring the energy level down so that you can relax and let go of the day's events. This warming blend encompasses a variety of plant parts including citrus, floral, and grounding oils of Lemon, Bergamot, Mimosa Absolute (Acacia decurrens), Litsea, Cistus Absolute, Vetiver, Gurjun Balsam, Lime- Steam Distilled, Fir- Douglas, Lavandin, Juniper Berry, Lavender- Bulgarian, Damiana, Petitgrain, Pink Pepper, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine Absolute, Galbanum, Tuberose Absolute, Vanilla CO2.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
POTPOURRI: Make a natural and decorative potpourri by adding dried flowers to a clear vase. Then add 12-20 drops of Relaxing Home essential oil. Place it on your coffee table, a bookshelf, an entryway table, or wherever it will be most enjoyed.
STALE AIR REVIVER: In a 4 oz spray bottle combine 80 drops of Relaxing Home with 2 tablespoons of 190-proof alcohol and let sit for a few hours. Then top off with distilled water and shake well to combine.