You'll love Sore Muscles & Pain Ease by Edens Garden if you like AromaTouch by doTERRA.
Find soreness slip away with this restorative blend. The fortitude of Sore Muscles & Pain Ease is in its formulation which is meant to bring physical and emotional stability through clean, minty aromatics.
The combination of Peppermint, Cypress, Basil and Lavender all offer vitality while relieving muscle spasms as well as contributing an analgesic effect from muscle aches. Add this blend to a massage oil and apply to achy muscles followed by a heating pad for restoration and peace.
*Formerly known as Circu-Touch
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- It is not recommended to use Sore Muscles & Pain topically to your dog or any other pets. For further pet safety guidelines, we recommend picking up a copy of Kristen Leigh Bell’s book Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals or joining an animal aromatherapy Facebook group. If you would like to read more on our blog, try this article. When diffusing any essential oils, ensure there is proper ventilation and that your pet can leave the room if desired. If in doubt, ask a vet with aromatherapy experience for safety guidelines for your pet, or avoid essential oil use around your pet altogether.
- Essential oils in combination are incredible natural body care remedies for pain and sore muscles by helping to reduce the sensation of pain and for their anti-inflammatory properties. They can help increase blood flow, improve poor circulation and reduce inflammation in the specific areas of your body that need it most. You can blend the oils into a carrier oil or unscented cream and add a heating pad to further aid circulation. Also try mixing the blend with Epsom salts for a relaxing bath that will help to improve the circulatory system.
- Our Sore Muscles and Pain Ease blend will begin working as soon as it is applied topically. To further the effect of this essential oil blend, we recommend diluting the essential oil in a carrier oil (try using trauma oil or arnica oil to help reduce inflammation). For an effective pain blend, a 5% dilution is optimal which translates into 25 drops per 1 ounce of carrier oil or unscented massage cream. After rubbing the massage oil topically to the area of pain, sit back and apply moist heat for 10- 15 minutes to improve blood flow to the area.
- Our expertly blended pain relief oil consists of Cypress for its ability to improve circulation and comfort tender spots on the body, Peppermint for its pain relieving, antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties, Sweet Marjoram which helps us let go of tension and for its ability to help repair injuries, the comforting touch of Sweet Basil that improves poor circulation, Grapefruit that helps us recover from strain, and Lavender, the mother of all oils and cooling respite in the eyes of pain and soreness.
- Sore Muscles & Pain works incredibly well in a bath with Epsom Salts. To make a salt mixture, in a bowl, mix 10 drops of Sore Muscles & Pain to 2 cups of Epsom salts, and ½ cup of baking soda then add the mixture to a warm bath. Soak in the tub for at least 15 minutes for the bath to ease muscle pain for healthy circulation.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser’s product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
MASSAGE: Create a soothing massage oil by combining 24 drops of Sore Muscles & Pain Ease and 1 oz of Sesame carrier oil. Massage onto the affected area or have a Massage Therapist rub out kinks and sore spots.
PRE-WORKOUT: Apply your massage oil along muscles before your workout, then stretch to prevent strain.
More from the blog: