Take comfort in the warm and grounding aroma of Tobacco & Patchouli. Balanced with hints of sweetness, it’s reminiscent of rich leather and vintage books. Tobacco & Patchouli can help soothe away homesickness and restore mind and body.
Love the Tobacco & Patchouli Essential Oil Blend? Try our other natural Tobacco & Patchouli products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- Earthy, with its musk and peppery smokiness, this blend is uncommonly comforting with its rich leather fragrance. It has a very subtle sweet note of Vanilla and when first breathed in, its top notes of citrus give up hints of Orange and Bergamot. It's a perfect oil blend for a cold day, sitting in a reading nook or cuddled up on the couch with a blanket and a good book. It intends to comfort and soothe the mind and body and you won't be disappointed in this heavier and sturdy blend that will bring you a bit of confidence.
- The leaves of the Tobacco plant are solvent extracted to make the absolute that is pungent, rich, and balsamic with a smokiness reminiscent of oak. This extract is a rare oil and does not contain nicotine. However, for those who may want to quit smoking, it would be a good oil to choose along with Black Pepper and Angelica in an inhalation blend to mimic the sensation of smoke and feel of a cigarette drag from an essential oil inhaler.
- Because its aromatics are based on a lot of the heavy base oils to make this blend such as Patchouli, Copaiba, Sandalwood and even Bergamot which finds its way in many perfumes and colognes for its unique aroma, this oil blend can be considered “male” but is by no means only meant for the masculine society. This unique blend by Edens Garden is a favorite of both sexes!
- This oil is best used for inhalation to bring on the desired effect of calming, grounding and bringing about a confident mindset by using it for inhalation. Try diffusing in your home by following the general rule of adding 6-8 drops of Tobacco & Patchouli blend in 100 ml of water. Please refer to the instructions of your device for clarification. Another option is to make it into a room spray by putting 35-40 drops in a 4 oz spray bottle with 1 oz. grain alcohol - let this marinate overnight. The next day add 3 oz. of distilled water and shake well. Alternately make yourself a body cream cologne/perfume by adding 15-18 drops of Tobacco & Patchouli into one ounce of unscented cream or massage oil with carrier such as jojoba oil. Massage onto pulse points of the neck and onto the breast bone (sternum) to breathe in the oils throughout the day.
- We will defer to Healthline’s response on using essential oils in vape pens. “As there's currently no research available on the effects of vaping essential oils, avoiding vaping [with] any essential oil is your best bet. Even essential oils that are generally considered safe for inhalation have the potential to change and become toxic when heated for vaping.”
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Tobacco Patchouli's sweet and grounding aroma acts as a natural perfume full of complexity and citrus. Diffuse while reading or studying to create the perfect ambiance.
More from the blog: