The Ultimate Super Bloom Diffuser Recipes
Spring and summer months are notorious for enhancing the visual and aromatic floral landscape. These seasons bring with it increased exposure to sunlight and nature as well as physical activity and social connections that can contribute to an improved mood, feelings of happiness and a reduction of stress. Nature and sunshine lead us to the most advantageous place in life where we can be satisfied and content, improving our state of mind and our well-being.[1,2]
However, reveling in the outdoors and connecting socially is not always possible with our busy lives. Thankfully, there is another excellent option. Bring the joy and solace of nature into your home or workspace by using a diffuser blend with Edens Garden passive Ceramic Bloom Diffuser. Passive diffusers are different than active diffusers in that the latter needs an electronic stimulus to emit the essential oil molecules into the air. The Bloom Diffuser offers a more subtle and nuanced aromatic by gently emitting the molecules gracefully into the air.
Caring For Your Bloom Diffuser
It's especially easy to clean for moments when you want to change out the essential oil or blend. Simply fill the aromatherapy diffuser with equal parts water and white vinegar and a teaspoon of baking soda. In a separate bowl, soak the bloom and wick in equal parts water and white vinegar and 2 tablespoons of baking soda. Let sit for a few hours before rinsing with water and allowing to air dry. When cleaning, avoid getting oil on the wooden piece, and do not soak it to clean.
Super Bloom Essential Oil Blends
But with Edens Garden’s Bloom aromatherapy diffuser, what essential oil combinations should you use? To mimic mother nature and bring the joy of the warm seasons to your home, there are a number of floral oils and aromatherapy sets we highly recommend.
Edens Garden has a few ideas for your spring diffuser blends. One is the Floral Set of 3 which includes Ginger Flower, Lavender & Magnolia and Lavender- Bulgarian. It's a great starter set for those who want to experiment with some blends and have the option of using Lavender by itself. Here is what is included:
Edens Garden’s Floral Set of 6 additionally includes Geranium- Egyptian, Tangerine & Jasmine and Ylang Ylang essential oil.
If you don't know where to start or are looking to expand your essential oil collection, try Edens Garden Shop by Aroma Tool may be the perfect place for you to explore singles and our expertly formulated diffuser blends. Whether you are looking for citrus oil blends, earthy notes, floral, woodsy and grounding aromas, you’ll have fun exploring the Aroma Tools page with collections that were designed to match every preference.
DIY Super Bloom Diffuser Blends
Its fun to design your own diffuser blends, but if you need some inspiration, try these blends that create a spectacular floral experience:
Flower To The Nth Power
2 drops Lavender
2 drops Ylang Ylang
3 drops Rose
4 drops Neroli
3 drops Jasmine
5 drops Yuzu
7 drops Key Lime
Not Your Gran’s Garden
4 drops Magnolia
3 drops Sandalwood
2 drops Grapefruit
As a gentle reminder to all of our essential oil fans, always keep safety guidelines and child safety in mind when enjoying essential oils. Always dilute essential oils when using them topically and keep them away from young children and pets. When using new oils topically, always do a skin patch test to check for adverse skin reactions.
- Rutgers: Flowers Improve Emotional Health https://safnow.org/aboutflowers/quick-links/health-benefits-research/emotional-impact-of-flowers-study/
- Science proves flowers make people happier https://www.recordonline.com/story/lifestyle/home-garden/2019/01/12/science-proves-flowers-make-people/6314655007/
- Therapeutic Effect and Mechanisms of Essential Oils in Mood Disorders: Interaction between the Nervous and Respiratory Systems https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8125361/
- Lavender and the Nervous System https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3612440/
- Heal Bug Bites with Essential Oils https://achs.edu/blog/2019/05/28/bug-bites-essential-oils/
- Essential Oils Can Be Beneficial for Your Health and Mood https://neurosciencenews.com/essential-oils-mood-19109/
- Everything You Need to Know About Geranium Essential Oil https://www.healthline.com/health/geranium-oil#:~:text=A%20randomized%2C%20clinical%20trial%20of,relaxation%20and%20alleviate%20depressive%20mood
- Jasmine Oil Benefits & Uses https://www.healthline.com/health/jasmine-essential-oil#benefits-and-uses
- [Aromatherapy with ylang ylang for anxiety and self-esteem: a pilot study] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25076278/