Free shipping on all orders in the US!
Seductively sweet, Tangerine & Jasmine is an enchanting combination of fancy florals and tart. Its natural properties excite the body and mind to make ample room for passion. Perfect for date night or to create an intimate setting, Tangerine & Jasmine captivates the senses.
Love the Tangerine & Jasmine Synergy Blend? Try our other natural Tangerine & Jasmine products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Kids Max Dilution: 1%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Pet Safety: Essential oils are generally safe to diffuse around adult cats and dogs intermittently. Ensure the room you’re diffusing in is well-ventilated and that your pet can leave if desired. Discontinue use if you notice any adverse reaction. Avoid topical use and diffusing around young pets, small animals or pets with health problems.
- The long list of essential oils in this blend are excellent anxiolytics. These oils include many floral oils such as Lavender, Rose, Magnolia Ylang Yland and Litsea. The citrus oils in the blend can assist the florals by improving mood and uplifting the spirit and include Tangerine essential oil, Orange- Sweet, Lemon, Lime and Clementine. For on-the-go use, add 8-10 drops to a roll-on bottle filled with a carrier oils such as Jojoba oil and roll on and massage into pulse points around the head and neck.
- While the main intention of this blend is not for sleep, many of the essential oils in this blend can help calm the central nervous system and reduce anxiety and stress such as Lavender- Bulgarian, Patchouli, Vetiver and Rose- Bulgarian. Inhalation is the best way to help with sleep issues as it immediately affects the emotional center of the brain. Try using it in your diffuser and set it to intermittent intervals of 60 minutes.
- Slightly tart notes intermingle with floral scents and citrus aromatics hit your nose first with this blend. But it’s heavier and slightly spicy zing of Clove oil fusees with other base notes in this blend such as Vetiver, Ylang Ylang and Patchouli which all give the oil its depth and significance and intensity.
- With its combination of certain citrus essential oils that include Tangerine, Lemon, Lime and Clementine, this blend is considered phototoxic. As with any phototoxic oils when using topically especially if you plan on spending time in direct sunlight, keep the blend diluted to 1%. This translates to 6 drops per ounce of carrier oil.
- Try your hand at making a DIY roller bottle that acts as an essential oil perfume. Blend by mixing 8-10 drops of Tangerine & Jasmine with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil. Use the roll-on by rolling the oil blend on your skin over the pulse points where you can immediately inhale the aromatics. It can be used as a natural perfume or for its mood enhancing and anxiety relieving properties. You can also blend Tangerine & Jasmine into an unscented body lotion at a 1% dilution for topical use.
Apply Topically: Our Single Essential Oils and Synergy Blends are 100% pure and undiluted. To apply to the skin, dilute with a high-quality Carrier Oil. See our dilution chart here. We recommend performing a skin patch test when using a new essential oil topically.
Diffuse & Inhale: Breathe in your favorite essential oils using an essential oil diffuser or personal pocket inhaler. For instructions on how to use your diffuser, please refer to the diffuser's product page.
DIYs: Explore simple and fun recipes on The Drop, our essential oil blog with expert tips, EO news, and informative reads.
Stir together 1 cup sea salt, 1/2 cup Apricot Kernel carrier oil and 60 drops of Tangerine Jasmine to make an exfoliating hand scrub, Use spoon to scoop to avoid contamination.