A ladies only blend, Gal Pal is the essence of balance. Apply Gal Pal roll-on to your abdomen. Its cooling and soothing quality makes it an excellent choice for times when we need to refresh our senses.
Gal Pal Roll-On is easily kept in your purse or keep it nearby when you need it! Gal Pal is serene mixture of Clary Sage, Lavender, Bergamot, Chamomile, Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Fennel, Carrot Seed, Palmarosa and Vitex essential oils. Diluted to 10% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Love Gal Pal Synergy Blend? Try our other natural Gal Pal products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Gal Pal and Stop Cramps Period are very similar and were formulated to give you the same outcome by reducing menopausal symptoms such as menstrual cramps, mood swings, stress and other PMS symptoms. Clary Sage and Lavender- Bulgarian are the first two oils in both blends we decided to formulate a few different PMS symptoms blends to target the same issue noting that everyone is different and has different tastes when it comes to aromatics.
- Clary Sage is the main ingredient in Gal Pal roll-on which stands out for its studied ability to help reduce PMS symptoms and cramping. Vitex, which, according to a study in which 23 women participated, significantly reduced PMS and menopausal symptoms. Gal Pal roll-on was specifically formulated for hormone balance and to help ease cramps, hot flashes, night sweats, emotional upswings, nausea and everything PMS and menopause try to throw at you.
- Gal Pal roll-on aids menopausal symptoms with its blend of Clary Sage, Lavender- Bulgarian and Geranium oils plus a number of other essential oils such as Fennel, Carrot Seed and Cedarwood and Vitex that have demonstrated the ability to effectively reduce side effects of menopause including hot flashes, mood swings, night sweats, fatigue and sleep issues by improving hormone balance. Clary Sage also has been studied and shows potential in slowing down the development of osteoporosis.
- Besides the ability of Gal Pal and other PMS blends to effectively reduce the symptoms of PMS and menopause, this blend also can help boost mood and improve your outlook on life. Due to this reasoning, Gal Pal is reliably safe to use around men. Men would tend to be particularly attracted to the calming abilities of Lavender and the heavier aromas of Cedarwood and Roman Chamomile in this blend.
- You can use this roll-on blend topically massaged in many ways: 1.) Roll onto the lower back and the lower abdomen to reduce cramping and massage in gently. 2.)Alternatively, roll a little of the oil on both palms, cup the hands over the nose and mouth and breathe in the oil deeply 4-5 times to release unwanted tension by inhaling the oil molecules. 3.) Roll the bottle onto your pulse points at the neck, temples and wrists.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.