Seductively sweet, Tangerine & Jasmine is an enchanting combination of fancy florals and tart. Its natural properties excite the body and mind to make ample room for passion. Perfect for date night or to create an intimate setting, Tangerine & Jasmine captivates the senses. Better still, our roll-on takes the guesswork out of dilution.
This captivating blend contains Tangerine, Lavender, Sweet Orange, Litsea, Copaiba, Vetiver, Clove Bud, Lemon, Amyris, Lime, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Clementine, Jasmine, Geranium, Magnolia, Damiana and Rose diluted to 8% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Love the Tangerine & Jasmine Essential Oil Blend? Try our other natural Tangerine & Jasmine products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- The long list of essential oils in this roll-on is excellent anxiolytics. These oils include many floral oils such as Lavender, Rose, Magnolia Ylang Yland and Litsea. The citrus oils in the roll-on can assist the florals by improving mood and uplifting the spirit and include Tangerine essential oil (Citrus reticulata), Orange- Sweet, Lemon, Lime and Clementine. For best use, roll on and massage into pulse points around the head and neck.
- While the main intention of this roll-on is not for sleep, many of the floral scent essential oils in this blend can help calm the central nervous system and reduce anxiety and stress. These oils include Lavender- Bulgarian, Patchouli, Vetiver and Rose- Bulgarian. Inhalation is the best way to help with sleep issues as it immediately affects the emotional center of the brain. Therefore, we recommend applying Tangerine & Jasmine essential oil roll-on where you can easily smell it, such as the pulse points near or around your face. These areas include the neck and temples.
- Tangerine Jasmine essential oil body care roll-on is a luxurious treat to the senses. Slightly tart notes intermingle with floral scents. Citrus aromatics hit your nose first with this roll-on. But its heavier and slightly spicy zing of Clove oil fuses with other base notes. Vetiver, Ylang Ylang and Patchouli all give the oil its depth, significance and intensity, creating a perfectly balanced blend.
- With its addition of citrus essential oils such as Lemon and Lime, this roll-on is considered phototoxic if used topically on skin that is exposed to direct sunlight. For this reason, it is not recommended that you use Tangerine & Jasmine essential oil roll-on topically prior to going in the sun. After applying Tangerine & Jasmine essential oil roll-on, one should wait approximately 12 hours before going in the sun. Alternatively, wash the area where the oil was applied with soap and water.
- Roll-ons are incredibly versatile and make for great personal aromas. Where your skin is thinnest such as the inner arm or where blood vessels run close to the skin such as the temples can be ideal locations to apply a roll-on. These are known as the pulse points, and due to increased blood flow in these areas, the oil naturally diffuses better thanks to the warmth that they give off. We do recommend that you test a new oil on your inner forearm and wait 24 hours. Though it’s unlikely, if you experience a reaction, discontinue use. If you have no reaction, uncap the bottle and place the roller on your skin and roll it over pulse points such as the temples, inner wrists, behind the earlobes, around the neck and the palm of the hands.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.