Care for your contours by visibility firming, healing and toning your skin. Packed with anti-inflammatory and calming properties, Skin Love is formulated to boost cell regeneration, prevent scaring and level out stretch marks. Pre-diluted and ready-to-use, apply twice daily to revive dullness and reveal glowing, radiant skin.
Enjoy the bouquet like aroma of Skin Love. Its herbaceous, gently floral and earthy aroma is a botanical wonder, marked by resinous Frankincense, soft Lavender and terpenic Pine. Diluted to 8% in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Love Skin Love? Try our natural Skin Love products!
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult physician. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use internally unless instructed by a licensed aromatherapist or physician.
OK For Kids: 2+
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Our Skin Love roll-on is a facial oil expertly formulated with a plethora of body care essential oils that will do your skin right. Here are a few ways you can use the roll-on: 1.) Massage directly into mature skin, stretch marks and wrinkles and massage the oil in. Repeat 4-5 times a day. 2.) Apply directly as a spot treatment to acne or other blemishes and skin irritations. 3.) To benefit from the lovely aromatics of the oil and reduce stress and anxiety and ground your mind and soul, roll the oil onto pulse points of the neck, temples, behind the ears and wrists.
- When using essential oil roll-ons that are prediluted, there are some essential oils that are considered “hot” oils such as clove and nutmeg. Although they are excellent antimicrobials, it is wise to use them in very low dilutions due to their potency so that they don’t irritate the skin. Other essential oils if old and oxidized are better used in DIY household cleaning products since they can cause skin irritation and sensitivities. Oxidization happens when the oils are exposed to air. Citrus, Pine and Fir oils can oxidize easily and have a shorter shelf life. We very much recommended keeping oils stored away from the sun in dark, cool places with the caps on tightly. Most floral and resin oils have an affinity for healing the skin and helping to create a glowing complexion.
- There are a number of oils that love healing the skin no matter what your skin type including those with sensitive skin can benefit from Skin Love roll-on. It contains oils that can fortify the skin and heal scars such as wood and resin oils including Sandalwood and Frankincense. Other essential oils are great for reducing bacterial load on the surface of skin, such as the case with Lavender and Copaiba for acne. When we look at the ingredients in Skin Love, Sandalwood, Frankincense resin oil and floral oils of Lavender, Helichrysum, Chamomile and Rose combine to help your skin brighten, tone and glow.
- Not only is Skin Love roll-on just a lovely delectable scent, its main focus for use to aid the appearance of the skin. We have accomplished this by combining Fractionated Coconut carrier oil and a 8% dilution of essential oils that have a knack for normalizing oily skin or dry skin, clearing blemishes, reducing scars, relieving inflammation and reducing skin irritants and microbes that can lead to acne. This luscious oil contains Frankincense- Carterii, Sandalwood- East Indian, Lavender- Bulgarian, Helichrysum- italicum, Evening Primrose, Chamomile- Roman, Rosehip, Pine- Scots, Geranium - Egyptian, Chamomile- German, Seabuckthorn Berry, Copaiba, Marigold, Gurjun Balsam, Rose- Bulgarian and Vanilla.
- Our skin is very important to us and caring for yours is even more so. Give your skin a leg up by visibly firming, healing and toning your skin with this loving blend of floral, wood and resinous notes that pack a punch against any visible imbalances. Add this roll-on to your skin care routine for those with young or aging skin in the mornings by applying it directly as a spot treatment for wrinkles, stretch marks, acne and other irritations. Skin Love roll-on blend is formulated to boost cell regeneration, prevent scarring and level out stretch marks. Add a few drops to a carrier oil and apply twice daily to reveal glowing, radiant skin.
Where To Apply: For more information on where to apply roll-ons, visit our blog post here.