Father's Day Essential Oil DIY: Beard Oil and Shaving Cream
For the dads who love their beards as much as fishing, football, fight night and Fridays, this one's for you! And for those needing a last minute gift for the dads in your life, break out your mixing bottles and essential oils and let's get blending.
Nourishing Beard Oil:
1 drop Buddha Wood
2 drops Clary Sage
2 drops Bergamot
2 drops Petitgrain
5 drops Muhuhu
2 oz. Avocado Carrier Oil
*EG offers FCF Bergamot, which means it is not phototoxic and can be used in the sun.
So the dads in your life like more of a clean cut. We’ve got just the thing.
Rosemary Mint Shave Cream:
16 drops Peppermint
32 drops Rosemary
⅓ c. Shea Butter
⅓ c. Coconut Oil
¼ c. Jojoba Oil
- Melt shea butter and Coconut oil over low heat.
- Remove from heat and transfer to bowl.
- Stir to combine Peppermint and Rosemary with Jojoba oil.
- Place bowl in refrigerator and chill until solid.
- Remove from refrigerator, and whip using hand beater/ stand mixer until fluffy.
- Spoon into jar, label, and keep in cool dry place.