There are so many reasons to get excited about the Terrazzo Diffuser. There’s its neutral terrazzo stone style design that blends easily with a variety of decor and color schemes. There are also multiple mist settings and cutting-edge construction that allow for unparalleled ease of use. And don’t forget that the Terrazzo Diffuser is your dependable way to experience the healthful benefits of aromatherapy.
What’s more, the Terrazzo is our largest diffuser yet, offering a 130 ml water tank capacity. This means you don’t have to refill it as often as other diffusers and it's ideal for filling larger spaces.
Whether sharing your favorite blend with a houseful of guests or basking in the aroma of your favorite essential oil, the Terrazzo is the gold standard for diffusing.
*This diffuser is artisan handmade using natural materials. Given its natural composition, variations in color and texture may be expected. Each diffuser is entirely unique and no two are alike.
Always place your diffuser on a stable, level and dry surface.
Only use the power adaptor, cover and base that is packaged with the diffuser.
Do not pour water directly into the water tank from the tap faucet; it may spill and cause damage. Use the included cup to fill water.
Do not cover the diffuser with anything.
Only use room-temperature water.
Always keep the diffuser out of reach of children and pets.
If the diffuser malfunctions, unplug immediately and discontinue use.
Never fill the water tank when the diffuser is in use.
Always hold the diffuser from the base to prevent damage.
If the diffuser gets knocked over or tipped during use, please follow these instructions:
- Unplug the unit and remove cover.
- Pour any remaining water out of the water tank.
- Shake the diffuser gently to empty any remaining water; allow it to dry for at least 24 hours.
- Diffuses for 1 - 8 hours
- Ceramic cover with PET plastic tank and base
- Dimensions: Dia.120 mm X H 166 mm
- Weight: About 0.95 kg
- Water Capacity: 130 ml
- Power Details (Input/output)
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.5A
- Output: DC 24V 500mA
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Frequency: 2.4MHz±10%
HOW TO USE
- Remove the outer cover and water tank cover.
- Connect the AC adaptor to the side of the base.
- Pour room-temperature water just below the fill line in the water tank. Add 13-18 drops of Edens Garden’s pure essential oils or a synergy blend into the water tank. NOTE: About 0.1 ml - 0.13 ml per 130 ml water.
- Put the water tank cover and outer cover back on after you’ve filled the water tank to the fill line. NOTE: You must use the outer cover while diffusing.
- Plug the power adaptor into an electrical outlet.
- To turn it on, press the mist power button (left) once.
1 push: ON and runs continuously; automatic shutoff after 3 hours (1st light on)
2 push: 30 seconds ON/30 seconds OFF; shutoff after 8 hours (2nd light on)
3 push: ON 60 minutes continuously, then shuts off (3rd light on)
4 push: ON 120 minutes continuously, then shuts off (4th light on)
5 push: OFF (All lights off)
NOTE: All settings have auto shutoff after water runs out. To turn off diffuser immediately, hold down the mist power button.
LIGHT RING OPERATION
- Ring light automatically runs when the diffuser is turned on.
- To turn the diffuser ring light off, press the light button (right).
DIFFUSER BLEND FAVORITES
Relaxing & Calming Blends:
Restful Sleep Blends:
Stress & Anxiety Relief Blends:
MORE FROM THE BLOG